Posted: 6 years ago

Lot of effort for good story...
nice pictures..
thanks for the pm..
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Story 6: The House On Fire (part 3)

Virat jumped out the window. I heard him fall. For a brief moment, everything was silent. Then, I heard him cry out in pain.

'AAAHHH! I FELL! I AM HURT! MY BACK! AAAHHH! I AM HURT!'

I and Tara ran to the window and looked out. He laid on the concrete downstairs, screaming in pain. The screaming coming from behind the door got even more louder and crazed. The banging increased.

I was going crazy. It was all a relentless nightmare and Virat's screaming only added to the horror of the situation. Especially since Deep, Tara and I were too scared to leave the room to help him.

Then I smelled something. I hadn't noticed it at first, but now the air in the room was filled with an awful stench. It was suffocating. The smell of burning flesh, it was unbearable.

I turned away from the window and saw Deep standing motionless in the middle of the room. His eyes were wide and he was staring at the door, as if in a trance. Then, he bent over and vomitted on the carpet.

The banging, the screaming, the shouting, the stench of burning flesh and the sight of Deep spewing was all too much for me. I began to throw up as well. Tara too threw up.

I leaned back against the wall and Virat continued to howl outside and the furious knocking on the door continued. Then, I had an idea. Maybe Virat's cries outside were attracting the man outside the door. I closed the window.

We sat on the floor with our hands over our ears, shaking in terror as the cataclysmic blows against the door continued unabated and the awful cries pierced our eardrums and the burning stench mixed with the smell of our vomit.

Gradually, the screams died down, the smell subsided and the banging on the door grew weaker and weaker, until finally everything was silent. All we could hear were Virat's muffled cries of pain, through the closed window.

Deep looked at us and asked in a low voice, 'What do we do now?'

'Maybe we should call the police,' I said.

'Or the fire department... Or... I don't know... An ambulance to help Virat,'Tara said.

'Where is your phone?' He asked.

'Downstairs,' I said.

'Mine is dead,' Tara said.

'Do you think it is gone?' Deep asked us.

'Well... It is quiet,' I replied hesitantly.

'That is right...' He said.

'We will have to go down...,' Tara said.

'Well, I will go... Anyway, it is gone, right?' Deep asked.

'I guess so,' I said. Tara nodded.

Deep got up slowly and hesitantly walked to the door. He gently seized the handle and pushed the door open and peeked into the hallway. It was empty.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh all characters r getting affected by what happened.phone is also dead.how will they contact the doctor now 4 virat?what will be the consequences?nice pics
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Thanx for d pm:)
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Story 6: The House On Fire part 4 last part

Deep got up slowly and hesitantly walked to the door. He gently seized the handle and pushed the door open and peeked into the hallway. It was empty.

Then, with a smirk on his face, he turned to me and said, 'This is crazy, the door was open all the time. This stupid ghost...'

But he didn't have time to finish his sentence.

In a flash, a hand came around the door and grabbed Deep around the neck. He stood there petrified, without screaming, eyes wide in terror. The arm was blackened and charred. I could smell the burning flesh.

Before, we had time to react, Deep suddenly disappeared right before our eyes, dragged through the doorway and whisked down the hall at an impossible speed. The door slammed shut with a deafening clatter.

I got to my feet and ran to the door, but I didn't dare to open it. I and Tara called Deep's name again and again but there was no response. I still couldn't bring myself to open the door. I was afraid that the charred man was still there.

Nobody ever saw Deep again after that night.

My parents took us to psychiatrist. I never told them anything, or anyone else. Not even my parents. They would never have believed me anyway. Tara and Virat did the same. He spent a month in the hospital. He broke his back in the fall.

Even today, I still have a fear of opening doors. I am terrified of what I might find on the other side.

The End.
Guys do u have any request about which type of story u want next in this thread? I mean a little bit of plot

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
deep was the coolest guy among all.but look at his fate.the ghost attacked him n he just disappeared,no idea what happened to him.sad that arohi tara were taken to a pyschiatrist n virat broke his back.sad story
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

👏
fantastic update & nice pictures
thanks for the pm..
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0