Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Bitchaari_Bahu

Yeah right! That's why even after Sunil left, his show's TRP barely fell & ran successfully for months.

But each time Sunil decided to do anything, literally anything at all. He failed badly. Tell me one stint of Sunil where he was successful sans Kapil? None. Its a proven fact that Sunil is nothing without Kapil.

Sunil hasn't done anything to him, kapil has ruined himself..something is wrong with him personally..let's be clear he is suffering from depression n despite all this performing...so he loses control and abuses the crew often and today abuses on Twitter..its clear the man needs a long break.but fame is so imp that he can't let it go...but what's the use of all this..the way he is depressed...would his fans be happy tomorrow if they hear abt him committing something drastic (no one would like that to happen) of course..that man needs help and should be taken away. his family or relatives should realize this fast..enough of fame already nothing imp than health
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I feel like he drinks heavily & says all sorts of nonsense.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear. Don't drink and tweet 
He's claiming his account was hacked. I find it hard to believe. 
now he posted this 
KAPILVerified account @KapilSharmaK9
FollowFollow @KapilSharmaK9
More

Maine jo b likha tha apne dil se likha tha.. it was my team who deleted my tweets .. But main is kutte bikaayu reporter se darne wala nahi hu.. he can write anything for anybody just for few bucks. Shameless

Reminds me of Donald Trump. His team is working really hard to protect him and his image but yeh kisi ki nahi sunta. ðŸ¤£
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man. Such sad state of affairs. At one point, he used to be the best & now he has done everything possible to ruin his image. In such cases, the downfall is not very well taken. I really hope his friends and family are there with him. In case he's into depression, I genuinely hope he gets help and feels better soon.