Are You Excited To Watch Keith Sequeira In Udaan?

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Are You Excited To Watch Keith Sequeira In Udaan?

On Apr 5, 2018
C

Colors Udaan will soon have a new entry. Handsome actor Keith Sequeira will be joining the show as a parallel lead. He was last seen as Prince Madhav Singh in Love Ka Hai Intezaar. He had won many fans by the Star Plus' show. In Udaan, Keith is playing a rich and influential guy, who would be positve and charming. His character would be meeting Chakor and Suraj in Mumbai. His entry will take the story forward. Chakor wants the people to break their mental bounds and live a free life by self-will. Chakor will get help by the new guy in their lives. He would be meeting Chakor and have an instant connection with her.

Chakor will be getting a good friend in him. Keith is all set to impress the viewers by his charismatic role. He will be seen in a modern look, as he plays a suave businessman. His character will bring big changes in the upcoming track, since Imli will be returning to trouble Suraj and Chakor. This new guy will be protecting Chakor from Imli's witted evil. Viewers can expect the story to unfold in an interesting way. Keith's entry will surely be a surprise for his fans. Are you excited to watch Keith Sequeira in Udaan? Let us know your opinion.

Edited by sailuja - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This guy will be protecting from imli's witted evil it means that imli also will connect with newguy later.. Hope that guy will not endup marying imli's bitch.. After reading article. Something connection  would happen between imli & new gu.. Hope he will be ppositive with sukor. &and will not fall for imli.. πŸ˜‰ Edited by sailuja - 6 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sailu this article has already been shared before by Sumi in the "TC - Keith Sequeira to play parallel lead in Udann" thread.Edited by Aslesha99 - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing sailu. As a viewer I am both excited and curious for his entry. They obviously do need new characters to take story forward but I don't want a completely black character like rv.  That will be repeative
Kg823748 thumbnail
Wow that sounds interesting if he will help chakor and have a connection with her
Hope cv's will not made him negative after like all others
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Btw guys what did u vote for ? Yes/No/Can't say ?
http://www.tellyupdates.com/excited-watch-keith-sequeira-udaan/
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm super excited...
TBH I'm counting hours from yesterday to watch today's episode .
I kind of liked him in LKI  promo . (though I didnt watch the show regularly )
I like his style very much πŸ˜Š
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not at all interested if cvs up for showing stark difference between this guy and Sukor like he is sophisticated and modern man and Sukor country Village people.
Yesterday episode was big put off for meπŸ˜•

I watching this show for Sukor only and don't want to see them side lined for anyone or looking low before anyone.

CVS may not have such plans and there is still time to comment on that.
But I always dislike cvs for their negative characters are always up ahead and they are not trying to take initiative on Sukor much that they should equally smart and able to outplay their enemies.
With KN they tried to balance but with others be it RV or Imli,it was never balanced fight.

And above all,this guy speaking about being central character is giving the same feeling.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have no clue about him Ammu

Indeed voted yes so that this reduces the ss of ****** tea cupπŸ˜•