Liked the episode!! Hope for better

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya is effin bothersome for me but what I like the most in the show is Aditya. Damn! Harshad is such a powerhouse performer as Aditya. I love love love his character. Of course the chemistry between both of them but I am still to warm up to Zoya's character and also to Jennifer's acting as Zoya. I'm not sure if I like it at this point or not. Rest, Bepannah is nothing new since it is pacey so a number of us are enjoying it now, they have to up their game soon else viewers might lose their interest to some other new show.
P.S- What is up with show timings? 40 mins?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
For me both the characters are perfect as per the story so far.

Since everybody is in praise for Aditya, I will talk of Zoya. As we all know her character so far is similar to a frog living in the well. Because she was living in her own world which included Yash and her family only. She was pampered so much so that she has never seen the real world. You can't blame her for that coz it was part her parents fault and part Yash's fault. Suddenly out of nowhere she was exposed to the world, and now she is taking her baby steps one by one to face the world. And this transformation will take time, because it would be the same for you and me if we were in her shoes. What I admire is that although she is afraid of Adi, she gives it back to him in few sentences without creating a scene like othe female leads in other tv shows which I have seen. Her character is not OTT, but her dialogues are certainly able to make an impact in Adi's life. For this I'm really grateful that writers didn't bring an OTT female lead to the show. I hate all this crying as well, but we have to be patient because Zoya's character will take time to improve.

As for Adi, I'm not going to say a word, coz all the posts in this forum about Adi's character I agree with, and I'm so loving his character as well. Also I believe although Adi is harsh with Zoya, and he may not be the sentimental type of guy, within his heart he does not wish to harm Zoya, he just wants her to see the reality and accept the truth. In that way he will make a better husband than Yash. Because if you love someone, you are supposed to make your partner stronger to face all the trouble, not keep her hiding away from trouble.

Last but least, thanks once again the writers for creating these two phenomenal characters!!! Love you both Jenny & Harshad!!!
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the way the characters have been sketched. It just shows Adi that the girl who put herself at risk happily at the hands of future rapists, does not have one mean bone in her body. If she does not have the ability to think that far, sheb can't think any bad thoughts either. And he is hell-bent on hating manipulative and lying people. So she is just perfect for him.
I love the way the parallels have been drawn.
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so overall the episode was awesome...
Noticed today that Adi cares, meaning not like the good good way but bad bad thoda less bad way...
Both actors are doing #supercute performance...
Harshad really that #supercool killer look just wow...
Kudos to the writers...
For first time I liked Jennifer's look, her hairstyle looked perfect not the ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Adi baby not babu...
The show concept seems to show a journey of the locked in a tower princess suddenly released in a bad world, how she over comes the troubles??? Or will she survive to live in it with the help of her not yet prince charming???

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think the problem with Zoya is that she trusts everyone and trust me, there still are people who are so pure themselves that they don't think anyone else can be so bad to harm others!!