Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Cant wait to watch it 😛

Haww!
You haven't watched it yet?

Jao bhago runnn!
Why are you still here?😆

Ab tak toh your comment on the episode should have been on my post like har roz!😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hought the first scene with (my fave actors/characters) all in one frame and all three of their expressions were so spot on and brilliant, thank you CVs for including it.

Aditya with the taunts and sarcasm, Zoya with her "ZOMG NO" and Mahi with her "oh this is gonna be good" face. I want more AdiYaHi in the future! like that scene made me smile so much and yes it was hilarious of the girl throwing out the hashtags "couple goals" and "ohh you're dating" it was hilarious🤣
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tani91

i hought the first scene with (my fave actors/characters) all in one frame and all three of their expressions were so spot on and brilliant, thank you CVs for including it.

Aditya with the taunts and sarcasm, Zoya with her "ZOMG NO" and Mahi with her "oh this is gonna be good" face. I want more AdiYaHi in the future! like that scene made me smile so much and yes it was hilarious of the girl throwing out the hashtags "couple goals" and "ohh you're dating" it was hilarious🤣

I know right!
I was giggling like crazy watching that scene.
And I'm sure we'll be getting more AdiYaHi from now on!😆