i see so many people from krpkab forum here πŸ˜ƒ

Sona Diii!πŸ€—
So good to see you heree! ❀️
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Even i loved today's epi 😳

Did you have this weird excited happy kind of feeling while watching it?
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

Wow tfs i can't wait to watch it

You'll be smiling like crazy by the end of it!
Pakka!πŸ˜ƒ
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved yesterdays episode..The cute couple complement was funny and Adis comment "I wish your husband was here at the moment so that I can see his face" I liked it so much.
I loved how Adi didn't like Mahi backstabbing Zoya and even warned her about it,indirectly hi sahi.Adi really care about zoya it's just that he can't stand her still worshipping a cheater who ruined both their life..he want to bring her out of it and that's it.
Precap was interesting..Adhis expressions seeing her in the care and zoyas baisaab comment was hilarious..
After this Adhi will be like kahan phasa gaya yar..poor boy came for taking revenge but is going to end up taking care of the lady instead..I so love it.

Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

that moment when Adi said that if only ur cheater pati was here to see this scene had me ROFL! 🀣

Adi is too smart! 😎and I've judged the show too early ... this is not the usual love-hate track... but another level of hate... 😲

Adi wants Zoya to face the actual truth he wants to break her trust in Yash's so called love...upcoming scenes are going to be epic! 😳

Hahaha!
Yeah. That was hilarious!πŸ˜†
Adi is on a different level bhai. Iska koi competition nahin!πŸ˜†

Exactly.
He wants her to accept reality. But he doesn't really want to harm Zoya.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

i see so many people from krpkab forum here πŸ˜ƒ

What a pleasant surprise Sona Di! πŸ€—
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Today's episode was amazing, but so was yesterday's...thus, I am rewatching them right again πŸ˜†

One amongst the many things I like about Bepannah is that there has been no much back-stabbing so far...I liked that Aditya has made it clear to Zoya that he is here to seek revenge with her...he is not hiding his motive from her and that makes it interesting.
I also like that Mahi made her motive clear to Aditya regarding Zoya!
And we know despite his revenge game, Aditya really cares for Zoya, he wants her to become strong and be able to stand up for herself, so he won't let Mahi's greed get to Zoya I hope!!

Ohhh!
High Five.
I'm going to rewatch it too!πŸ˜†
Yep. No backstabbing.
Everything is clear. Woh Adi ho, Zoya ho ya Mahi ho!

Exactly. Aditya doesnt want to hurt Zoya. In fact he actually protects Zoya. But, he wants her to face the truth about Yash. He simply hates the fact that she loves Yash to the point of self destruction.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait to watch it πŸ˜›

Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

P.S. I hope to have at least one AdiYa interaction scene in every episode...episodes feel so incomplete without them being in the same frame!

Yes!
I agree!
An episode without AdiYa makes me feel incomplete too!πŸ˜†
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I loved yesterdays episode..The cute couple complement was funny and Adis comment "I wish your husband was here at the moment so that I can see his face" I liked it so much.

I loved how Adi didn't like Mahi backstabbing Zoya and even warned her about it,indirectly hi sahi.Adi really care about zoya it's just that he can't stand her still worshipping a cheater who ruined both their life..he want to bring her out of it and that's it.
Precap was interesting..Adhis expressions seeing her in the care and zoyas baisaab comment was hilarious..
After this Adhi will be like kahan phasa gaya yar..poor boy came for taking revenge but is going to end up taking care of the lady instead..I so love it.

Exactly!
Indirectly kiya taaki Mahi ko na pata chalein!πŸ˜‰
Clever Adi!πŸ˜†
Haha.
Right. Ab Adi revenge ki jagah bodyguard banke ghumega!πŸ˜†