Episode 12: You Two Look So Cute Together!

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ohooo!
Aaj ka episode kya tha?!!!

I don't know about you all, but I think uptill now, today's episode was the BEST!

I can't explain why I feel that.
Oh wait, I can explain.
Kyunki woh hashtag mohotarma ne kahan AdiYa look cute together.
Woh jab yeh boli, I swear main kuch second ke liye saari sad waali baatein bhool gayi aur pagalo ki tarah smile karne lagi.
And Adi ka smiley reaction was like a cherry on the cake.

Haan haan pata hai, that was a sarcastic smile. Phir bhi!
Zoya toh bechari sadme me chali gayi woh sunke!🀣
Dating wala phase! πŸ˜†

Uss taraf Arjun pohunch gaya sasuraal.
But sasur ji ki baatein sunkar shock laga.
Jaan bhi ja sakti hai?
What exactly did Zoya ke abbu do?!

But Arjun lawyer hai bhai. Peechey hatne wala nahin hai!
Go Arjun!πŸ˜ƒ

Toh Pooja ki Mom ko pata tha about Pooja ka affair and she tried to stop it? Matlab radio ki baatein sunkar isiliye she reacted naah? Aur kya kya pata hai aunty?!!
Bata bhi do ab!

Coming back to AdiYa.
Mahi ne apni real motive ka khulasa kar diya to Adi! Stupid ladki πŸ˜†
Bechari ko pata bhi nahin ki muh kahan kholi woh!πŸ˜†
Kyunki Adi ne Zoya ko peechey dekhne ki advice toh de di hai, woh bhi style me.
Shabaash beta. Yahin ummed thi tumseπŸ˜†
Par Zoya samjhi ki nahin?πŸ€”

Waise kya farak padhta hai?
Aditya Hooda hai naah bodyguard ke roop me! 🀣

Also, kya coincidence hai. Dono ko strawberry se allergy hai!
But dono ke reactions as usual different the.
Yeh AdiYa toh made for each other hai.
Galti se doosron se shaadi ho gayi thi!

Precap was masaledaar as usual!
Aa gaya angry young man, lost young woman ko bachane!
Can't wait!

P.S.- Jab episode ke start me client aaney ki khabar mili Zoya aur Mahi ko, the way they reacted when they realised ki Adi andar tha unke saath.
"Woh client ko bhaga dengey!"πŸ˜†
I was like waah, teen din huye hai Adi ko milke aur Zoya toh abhi se Adi ko achhey se padh pa rahi hai.
Especially aaj jab usneye phirse ek baar Adi ko chup kara diya andhe pyaar ki baaton se.
Go Zoya!πŸ˜†
Humara Ashirwaad tumharey saath hai!πŸ˜†
Edited by Mishti_94 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
I was ROFLing at Zoya's scandalized expressions at 'You two look cute together.' 🀣 Adi was like "So intelligent! Apko kaise pata chala ki hum ladte hai"..πŸ˜† The scene also had pain fresh from last few weeks about their cheating spouses. Beautifully executed. πŸ‘

I also liked Mahi-Adi scene (Mahi ka to poapt bana diya usne πŸ˜†) and the one where Adi pushes Zoya unintentionally and reverts to offer his help.

Zoya is very naive. Such people do exist, but I think isko kuch zyada hi naive bana diya.

BTW, Adi and Zoya dono ko Strawberry se allergy hai. πŸ˜‰
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i see so many people from krpkab forum here [:D]
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even i loved today's epi 😳
Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow tfs i can't wait to watch it
x.titli.x thumbnail
that moment when Adi said that if only ur cheater pati was here to see this scene had me ROFL! 🀣
Adi is too smart! 😎and I've judged the show too early ... this is not the usual love-hate track... but another level of hate... 😲

Adi wants Zoya to face the actual truth he wants to break her trust in Yash's so called love...upcoming scenes are going to be epic! 😳

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was amazing, but so was yesterday's...thus, I am rewatching them right again πŸ˜†
One amongst the many things I like about Bepannah is that there has been no much back-stabbing so far...I liked that Aditya has made it clear to Zoya that he is here to seek revenge with her...he is not hiding his motive from her and that makes it interesting.
I also like that Mahi made her motive clear to Aditya regarding Zoya!
And we know despite his revenge game, Aditya really cares for Zoya, he wants her to become strong and be able to stand up for herself, so he won't let Mahi's greed get to Zoya I hope!!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
P.S. I hope to have at least one AdiYa interaction scene in every episode...episodes feel so incomplete without them being in the same frame!
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

P.S. I hope to have at least one AdiYa interaction scene in every episode...episodes feel so incomplete without them being in the same frame!

I second this
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

I was ROFLing at Zoya's scandalized expressions at 'You two look cute together.' 🀣 Adi was like "So intelligent! Apko kaise pata chala ki hum ladte hai"..πŸ˜† The scene also had pain fresh from last few weeks about their cheating spouses. Beautifully executed. πŸ‘

I also liked Mahi-Adi scene (Mahi ka to poapt bana diya usne πŸ˜†) and the one where Adi pushes Zoya unintentionally and reverts to offer his help.

Zoya is very naive. Such people do exist, but I think isko kuch zyada hi naive bana diya.

BTW, Adi and Zoya dono ko Strawberry se allergy hai. πŸ˜‰

Exactly! His Aapko kaise pata chala was so funny!πŸ˜†
Haan. I have a feeling ki Mahi ka toh ab har roz popat banne wala hai!πŸ˜†

Yeah. Adi doesn't hate Zoya.
He hates the fact that Zoya believes and loves Yash to this extent. Isiliye he'll never actually leave Zoya alone!πŸ˜ƒ