Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya is different from Maya...we get tht...like seriously!!!
But is it really necessary for the makers / writers of this show to show Zoya like a complete idiot who cant seem to understand the most basic things like : Never get into a damn car with strangers !!!...these days every girl is being taught this basic rule and here we hv a show where they show the FL exactly doing the opposite like a brainless fool .
If they wanted to show the contrast btwn Zoya and Maya , there are enough other ways to do tht , instead of making the character look so idiot tht even viewers cannot relate to her anymore after some time !!!
Or are they doing this deliberately just to show Aditya as the real hero ???
What is it tht they are showing Zoya constantly acting either like a child or brainless ???!!!!
I just dont get it anymore
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

I think cvs are showing her this dum to show her character grwth into strong independant women!

I really hope you are right and this is exactly the case.
Honestly I can still relate to Zoya, but certain things abt her are also starting to irritate me.
But I am still going to give Zoya a chance to see where this is going
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
just copy pasting my comment for another topic lol
I think these days, we, the viewers lack patience a lot! When the office promo came, the lift scene promo came, a lot of people complained, but I haven't seen any trip-and-catch scenes, 3 minutes-long eyelocks, unnecessary manhandling, ectreca, ectreca!
I think the CVs have logically explained why and how Aditya became the co-owner, even that lift scene was so natural...the lift was actually crowded! lol

I know the show has its own loopholes too, but so far, it has successfully captured my attention..I love Zoya and Aditya's interactions the most and I am always waiting for their scenes!

Anyway I guess I went off the tangent, but I think we should have little extra patience...we can't just judge things all the time with just the precap, and yes Zoya is naive, and as Jenny herself said Zoya can be annoyingly naive, but this is what the show is about...rediscovery of Zoya and Aditya! I am today's girl as well, but I for one, do not have any problem with Zoya's characterization because I know the life will teach her to be the strongest! There still are educated but naive women around us, so I still feel for Zoya and cannot wait to see her growth!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indiyan

Guys... come on...

Wait atleast till the episode is screened to have an opinion on things... maybe the precap isn't showing the full reason behind her stepping into a car full of strangers.

Maybe by the time she finished the strawberries and realizes that her team has left her and since she is suddenly out alone on her own, and then since it is a little late in the night, without her purse, and phone, maybe while asking some random women on the street(you cannot estimate what their work is based on how they are dressed up and the way they are talking) who actually outright deny helping, then maybe a kind looking man comes by to ask if she needs help and offers to drop her at her place. See looking from a screen it is easy for you to analyse this and that, but for a panicked woman who is out alone in a new city, any helping hand is welcome and since she isn't anything fishy or wrong, she trusts him and calls him bhai jaan and gets into his car.

Not in anyway am I supporting Zoya's decision, but just asking you to understand somebody for who they are. I have again and again read posts here where people are complaining why Zoya is crying so much, how she can be so dumb, her innocence and naiveness seems to irk and irritate a lot of people here. Why is it so difficult to understand genuine goodness and kindness in people? This is story of an overly trusting, innocent, naive girl who has a heart of a child. Who has been protected and taken care of by her loving family and then by her husband. Who has known only the good in life and has never been exposed to the bad stuff in life and has not known harshness, shrewdness and evilness in people, till now.

#PEACE

👏
exactly! couldn't have said it better! You have summed up my exact thoughts so perfectly!

I feel like people are being little too harsh on Zoya...her every single action is being criticized...no matter how modern the world is, people like Zoya STILL exist (of course, since it is a TV drama, there will be some exaggerations lol)
The show has been on air for only 12 episodes and she has LOST her husband, the love of her life, whom she trusted so much...it's not easy for anyone to get over such big loss in such short time...she lost her husband, and people are saying he cheated on her but she doesn't believe it at all...in such situation, how is her crying not justified? every time she or someone talks about her husband, his memories come to her and she gets emotional...I do not see how this is so abnormal that people are continuously criticizing her?😕
how can it not touch you when she was sitting on the office chair with her late husband's coat and tossing from side to side unable to sleep? when for once, she doubted him and broke down in the bathroom? when she was choking and yet eating the fruits she never liked? May be I am not as modern to have her emotions touch me!!
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

just copy pasting my comment for another topic lol

I think these days, we, the viewers lack patience a lot! When the office promo came, the lift scene promo came, a lot of people complained, but I haven't seen any trip-and-catch scenes, 3 minutes-long eyelocks, unnecessary manhandling, ectreca, ectreca!
I think the CVs have logically explained why and how Aditya became the co-owner, even that lift scene was so natural...the lift was actually crowded! lol

I know the show has its own loopholes too, but so far, it has successfully captured my attention..I love Zoya and Aditya's interactions the most and I am always waiting for their scenes!

Anyway I guess I went off the tangent, but I think we should have little extra patience...we can't just judge things all the time with just the precap, and yes Zoya is naive, and as Jenny herself said Zoya can be annoyingly naive, but this is what the show is about...rediscovery of Zoya and Aditya! I am today's girl as well, but I for one, do not have any problem with Zoya's characterization because I know the life will teach her to be the strongest! There still are educated but naive women around us, so I still feel for Zoya and cannot wait to see her growth!

I agree, The people making this show seem to have much more balance than others, the show seems to be progressing much more logically and naturally than what I expected...I do not have a lot of experience watching Indian TV, but so far, the twists have been unexpected which is great and the story seems to blend logically leading to the twists in the story.

#PEACE

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zoya is too dumb for my liking 😵 her blind faith in her husband and his venomous sister is just 🤢 I get it she believes in Yash but even when the truth is staring in her face she turns away from it. And that was just ridiculous. At least by looking at the people around her can't she figure out the circumstance?
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They show this precap before the break right...in that I noticed that probably Z asked one of the prostitutes to accompany her in the car.
Because that lady said: "Tu pagal hai kya? Mere ko aise saath nahin jamta. Chal jaa." I think she thought Z wanted to do girl on girl/threesome or something. xD
So atleast Z had little sense to ask another woman to accompany her but then she went in the car anyway and called them bechare bhai sahab so still dumb.
But we have some solace. xD