Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

So true the only reason people are liking zoya is becoz jennifer is playing the character otherwise i dont appreciate the way the character is being portrayed... So dumb

I am only tolerating Zo because of Jennifer. But, I don't think I will be able to take Zo's dumbness for too long.

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Zoya is giving some serious competition to gopi bahu.

Its like : whose more stupid?

Sathiya was a big hit.
May be this lead to cvs to conclude that, trp aunties love to watch dumb female leads.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zoya comes across like she has never stepped out of her house. This level of ignorance is unbelievable. Even leaving her bag unattended was stupid. If not Mahi, someone else can steal it... like a bit of alertness is needed esp in a new place.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zoya is really irritating as a character. It's unrealistic AF coz let's be honest, even if you are living a sheltered life you are not away from news and media.
bhagyathara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't agree more.there should be a limit to any ones stupidity.I hav given zoya many chances but shes beyond my level of understanding.
Small town or big every woman uses her sense un such situations.
If they are making Fl this dumb for the hero to save ,then its a bad move.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pretty sure even Rapunzel wasnt this dumb!
Nowadays, even a small kid wont sit in a random car with random strangers. Prima facie, it looks very unrealistic
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys... come on...
Wait atleast till the episode is screened to have an opinion on things... maybe the precap isn't showing the full reason behind her stepping into a car full of strangers.

Maybe by the time she finished the strawberries and realizes that her team has left her and since she is suddenly out alone on her own, and then since it is a little late in the night, without her purse, and phone, maybe while asking some random women on the street(you cannot estimate what their work is based on how they are dressed up and the way they are talking) who actually outright deny helping, then maybe a kind looking man comes by to ask if she needs help and offers to drop her at her place. See looking from a screen it is easy for you to analyse this and that, but for a panicked woman who is out alone in a new city, any helping hand is welcome and since she isn't anything fishy or wrong, she trusts him and calls him bhai jaan and gets into his car.

Not in anyway am I supporting Zoya's decision, but just asking you to understand somebody for who they are. I have again and again read posts here where people are complaining why Zoya is crying so much, how she can be so dumb, her innocence and naiveness seems to irk and irritate a lot of people here. Why is it so difficult to understand genuine goodness and kindness in people? This is story of an overly trusting, innocent, naive girl who has a heart of a child. Who has been protected and taken care of by her loving family and then by her husband. Who has known only the good in life and has never been exposed to the bad stuff in life and has not known harshness, shrewdness and evilness in people, till now.

#PEACE

Edited by Indiyan - 6 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I feel same way she needs to b smart
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think cvs are showing her this dum to show her character grwth into strong independant women!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is so dumb that Gopi Vahu looks uber smart in front of her, I mean just bec it has to be damsel in distress being saved by her prince charming now and again u dont have to make her so unbelievably dumb!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago