Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mijanur

Zoya can be fooled by anybody anytime. She also has a desire for Mahi's friendship, can you believe that!

Her stupidity is becoming intolerable day by day.

hope trp aunties don't love such crap else gone .. we will have see dumb zoya for ages to come
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont feel wasim over protected zoya , her sister noor was riding scooty , i m sure she know driving 2 but zoya dont, its not like wasim was only over protective 4 zoya not 4 noor.

Chota bada saher kya hota hai yaar yaha common sense ki baat hai, zoya ko apne aas paas ke environment or people ko dekh pata nhi chala. Zoya ne to chote sehar ki naak katadi aur log kehte hai chote sehar ki ladkiya bahut tej hoti hai.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

hope trp aunties don't love such crap else gone .. we will have see dumb zoya for ages to come

Unfortunately Trp aunties love to see naive woman, remember Sathiya becomes a hit because trp aunties loved naivity of Gopi very much.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Isis.

I try to give Zoya the benefit of doubt more than others but she is unbelievably naive sometimes. How she getting in cars with random men? Who is stupid enough to do this? Unless the makers slow down a lot and dedicate a lot more introspection to Zoya's character, it's impossible to connect with her. Even when I understand her, I cannot connect with her. I get that it's a journey but can we have some introspective moments for Zoya? Her past, her upbringing, her thought process? I honestly don't get it. Cinevistaas, in my experience, have never been particularly good with characterizations but Zoya is so unrelatable sometimes.

Zo's foolishness is touching a new high in every episode.

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I dont feel wasim over protected zoya , her sister noor was riding scooty , i m sure she know driving 2 but zoya dont, its not like wasim was only over protective 4 zoya not 4 noor.

Chota bada saher kya hota hai yaar yaha common sense ki baat hai, zoya ko apne aas paas ke environment or people ko dekh pata nhi chala. Zoya ne to chote sehar ki naak katadi aur log kehte hai chote sehar ki ladkiya bahut tej hoti hai.

You are right it is the matter of having some common sense and it does not matter whether you live in big city, small town or rural area.
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheAphrodite

I hope the creatives know there's a difference between innocence and dumbness . As much as I am trying to connect with Zo it ain't happening . I can understand her blind trust , but what on Earth is her being incapable of understanding that she's in a Red Light Street . What even ? No one can be that sheltered . OMG . I've had enough of her dumbness .

I completely second you! So far, I had been restraining myself from commenting on this despite many others already raising this point.

But today's precap did it for me! Was she living under a rock all this while? Am like puhleesee!
And what was that all about stuffing her face with strawberries.. pls.. that doesnt elicit any empathy from me..

Gal, if you are this dumb.. no wonder your husband cheated! poor him! he had to babysit you for 15 days a month and then put you to sleep as well.. over the phone.. Gosh! torture!
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true the only reason people are liking zoya is becoz jennifer is playing the character otherwise i dont appreciate the way the character is being portrayed... So dumb
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

So true the only reason people are liking zoya is becoz jennifer is playing the character otherwise i dont appreciate the way the character is being portrayed... So dumb

Exactly it's jenny 👏
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are showing zoya as very innocent ,it really irritate us to watch.
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Zoya is giving some serious competition to gopi bahu.
Its like : whose more stupid?