Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roshaniD

I don't want Mahi to fall for Adi and fight with Zoya for that as well... hope this doesn't turn in to another daily soap...

Adi doesn't like backstabbing anyway and he saw right through Mahi I think... so he will not fall for her...

Like one mentioned Mahi is a very strong character I want her to be single and turn positive so that she can earn the company the right way

Sometimes cvs can't help the temptation making Mahi a dewani of Adi will be very tempting for them.
Mahi will not become positive character anytime soon.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Mahi is negative character

First of all congrats for becoming a rockerz.
I completely agree with you that Mahi is a negative character
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Isis.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The worst part is I actually enjoyed Aditya and Mahi together more than Aditya and Zoya. Zoya's character is so half-baked that even their good chemistry isn't helping me root for Adi-Zoya. Mahi is really fun to watch (most of the time) and her and Adi had visible sparks. The result of better characterizations.</font>

I totally agree! As for the moment Mahi is the better character. I would love to see a sassy one liner battle happen between Aditya and Mahi πŸ˜†
Like I said before though I think Mahi is too good of a character to have her fall for the same trope of the vamp obsessing over the hero it's been done to death and frankly it's tored writing. I have no problem of them showing Mahi being a vamp but just don't want her to fall for Adi
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She must be enjoying Zoya's helpless situation so I doubt she can actually fall for Adi. You can't help liking Adi though πŸ˜† his one-liners are too good. She grabbed Adi and he kept quiet Adi ko kya hua πŸ˜†

The worst part is I actually enjoyed Aditya and Mahi together more than Aditya and Zoya. Zoya's character is so half-baked that even their good chemistry isn't helping me root for Adi-Zoya. Mahi is really fun to watch (most of the time) and her and Adi had visible sparks. The result of better characterizations.

Cvs are not doing justice with Zo's character for now.
I agree with you Mahi as a character now more enjoyable than Zo. Adi and Mahi both have a fondness to make sarcastic comments and I think that will surely make things interesting in future.
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sure Mahi will fall for adi, he is rich and handsome.They will show love triangle story.
Edited by Moonwhite - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

I totally agree! As for the moment Mahi is the better character. I would love to see a sassy one liner battle happen between Aditya and Mahi πŸ˜†
Like I said before though I think Mahi is too good of a character to have her fall for the same trope of the vamp obsessing over the hero it's been done to death and frankly it's tored writing. I have no problem of them showing Mahi being a vamp but just don't want her to fall for Adi

For Cvs Vamp falling for male lead/female lead is a hit formula. So, I think Mahi will fall for Adi.

Too late, I am already shipping them. πŸ˜† But yeah, I do wish that Mahi doesn't become a stereotypical boring Kekta antagonist. Her character has been pretty fun to watch so far. I will settle for lots of entertaining scenes between Aditya and her I suppose. I really liked them tonight. Zoya's dullness is undermining the good chemistry between Harshad and Jennifer. They really need to build her up if they want us to root for Zoya/Aditya.

You are shipping Mahi and Aditya😲!

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

Sure Mahi fall for adi, he is rich and handsome.They will show love triangle story.

Yes, this can certainly happen.
Guys I think we should name jodi of Mahi and Aditya as MaYa.