Mahi banne lagi Adi ki dewanni

Posted: 6 years ago
I think we all see how much Mahi was enjoying when Adi was mocking Zo in front of clients and employees.
It seems like Mahi is starting to like Adi's sarcasm. She also seemed to like the style of Adi. She even attempted to become friend of AdI.
I think we all saw the way she grabbed Adi's hand, I think we also saw the way she was looking at Adi.

After today's episode I think Mahi will fall for Adi.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think ...person like mahi can truly love anyone. She might want to marry adi cuz of his money as we hv seen she can go to any heights for that...but i dont think she will b able to connect emotionally woth adi.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Mahi is going to fall for Adi.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Can you blame her though? 🤣
Jokes aside - I really hope they don't show Mahi falling for him, because it would be so cliches and typical. However I do wish that Adi sees through Mahi's facade and helps protects Zoya.
Also Mahi is just epic by herself lol I hope they show her single, she don't need no man especially neither of the Hooda brothers 🤡
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I also suspect this:
the circumstances will lead to adi mahi marriage but something will happen that adi and zoya will end up getting married and don't forget, noor and arjun are in middle as well.

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

I dont think ...person like mahi can truly love anyone. She might want to marry adi cuz of his money as we hv seen she can go to any heights for that...but i dont think she will b able to connect emotionally woth adi.

She may think she truly love Adi. I think deep in mind Mahi has an acceptance issue in her mind. Her bitterness comes from the belief that nither her mother nor her brother truly cared for her. So, I think she still has the desire to have someone close in her life.

Originally posted by: IceMaiden

I guess Mahi is going to fall for Adi.

I agree with you.

Originally posted by: Tani91

Can you blame her though? 🤣
Jokes aside - I really hope they don't show Mahi falling for him, because it would be so cliches and typical. However I do wish that Adi sees through Mahi's facade and helps protects Zoya.
Also Mahi is just epic by herself lol I hope they show her single, she don't need no man especially neither of the Hooda brothers 🤡

I thinkAdi already saw how Mahi was ready to backstab Zo. Adi don't like back stabber. He also gave an indirect warning to Zoya and told her to be careful around her close relatives.

Originally posted by: -Selcouth-

I also suspect this:
the circumstances will lead to adi mahi marriage but something will happen that adi and zoya will end up getting married and don't forget, noor and arjun are in middle as well.

I think Mahi will try to win Adi's heart first. Obviously she will failed in this task. After that she will try to marry Arjun in an effort to get revenge from AdiYa.
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want Mahi to fall for Adi and fight with Zoya for that as well... hope this doesn't turn in to another daily soap...

Adi doesn't like backstabbing anyway and he saw right through Mahi I think... so he will not fall for her...

Like one mentioned Mahi is a very strong character I want her to be single and turn positive so that she can earn the company the right way