Zoya's unconditional love for Yash

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode was good. As it always is.. I am Adi! His one liners are epic but there is a moment in today's episode where Zoya talks about what love is for and how she has loved Yash without any conditions and I know that either they have cheated or one of them is cheated and what not, and I guess for zoya's growth, they are going to show he cheated but I honestly wished he didn't. Because the words she says are so beautiful and it's a beautiful thing of the character that Zoya truly loved Yash. Yash should have opened his mouth and told her what she lacks, because she didn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve this and at the end of the day, no one deserves to be cheated.
JW does a really good job in potraying the levels of trauma one gets when they get cheated upon. It has happened to her in real life and she was quite on the same page as Zoya. Not sure about the crying aspect but she was quite in denial for a bit too because she gave her 100%. But not all people accept that 100%.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not zoya's unconditional love.its her blind love for yash
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Havent watched tonights episode yet
will watch tomorrow 😊
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pyar mai andhe hone ke matlab ye nhi ki sach mai hi andhe ho jao.. . Its not true luv its called blind luv.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ppl do get blind in love, hv seen it all around me.
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They dont say love is blind for nothing...I hv seen ppl being in love and just being blind as a bat...
They cannot rationalize btwn right and wrong anymore. So wht Zoya said today abt being blindly in love with Yash is very relatable becoz it happens in real life too.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its blind love n i really want yash to b a cheater n her bubble to break n stupid zoya to die n awake the maya inside her!

It will b an intense LS of Adiya... she will ha e feelings for Adi bt will never b able to trust him