Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Good post!

Agree to what u say...just cant relate to zoya. 😆
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

u know... i feel the cvs are getting her wrong...

the progression of the story should be such that after the accident...they both react in the way they both are... i mean zoya and aditya both...

zoya in denial was not bad...but last few epis...the constant shoving of her past down our throats is not gelling well with what the show is all about...

if this is the story of 2 inidividuals bound together by fate...the cvs should stick to that content...

the way zoya is still living in her past...trying to justify everthing her hubby did is making me lose interest in her character... as an audience... simply dont want to see her like that... coz i myself will not react the way she is reacting...
initially 2-3 epis was ok... but they need to move on...

there's a self talk needed... she needs to live in her present... question the things which she is seeing and then try and see things differently

I agree the challenges she is facing right now will change her attitude towards things hopefully. But sometimes the emotional vulnerability they are trying to portray with Zoya's character is becoming really annoying now.😕