Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1115886 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: py1851

even i was about to make a topic jens weird acting in bepannah but thought ppl esp. jen fans would rile up and say i am abc's butthurt fan so avoided it but tbh i feel she is acting horribly and i am not able to connect with her in emotional scenes it seems like she is doing overacting maybe because i have seen her same expressions earlier in previous show thats why it looks so monotonous but even my mother said this girl is ruining show why they took her😆and on the other hand harshad is amazing in emotional scenes but i dont like his childish acting much except that he is the only one for whom i am watching this show now and trust me i was never his fan but in 1 week i am rooting for him only and jen is such a dissapointment in this show

People can obviously give their opinion and Jenny's fans will have no problem with it but nobody would call you butthurt fan if you are not KSG's fan, feel sorry for you Ksgians, you have to watch Jenny's show now when your favorite is not giving you any entertainment anymore and that's why you fans of him are trying to find fault on everything about Jenny when your favorite almost vanished now, on another forum you said Jenny got so many fans by getting sympathy and blamed Karan Wahi just because he threw a party for HS4 sucess, then you said that Bips is ruining his career, it looks like everybody is responsible for KSG's failed career, if Jenny doesn't work on any shows, then you would've call her jobless and that she is living on KSG's money, when she is working, you fans are calling her overacting queen and flop, looks like you fans don't even know what you want her to do, well I hope Bips ruins his career more, so that you fans have to watch other actors actresses acting that you don't like and cry like a river for KSG's failed career, at least Jenny act much better than your KSG that is super jobless for many years and that's my opinion.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Y'all don't really watch the episode properly right.
She cried like this OBVIOUSLY because Adi told I am the boss of you and you can't even BREATHE without my permission. 🤣
Toh ab boss ne mana kar diya toh saans kaise leti bechari? 😆

ANYWAY on a serious note I looove jennifer and I guess she's crying tooo much in the show that's why we're reading tooo much into her crying skills. xD It's prolly gonna stop soonish and we'll all be happy.
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennylicious

She's one of the bestest actresses in Indian television right now.

Your siggy
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol. I noticed that too. Today I expected her to actually have an asthma attack and to whip out an inhaler from her bag. But yes, I do feel suffocated when I see her cry like that. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes ott.
982283 thumbnail
I am no hardcore Jenny fan. Both her and KSG are talented. But this seems like an attempt to create a rift between Harshad and Jenny fans.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

It used to always happen with me when I was a child..when I cry hard I struggle to inhale..I dnt cry that hard now but when I do I still find difficulty in breathing...so when she cries like that I can connect with it.

she always doesn't have to cry as if someone is going to kill her. Its really tiring to see so much of illogical nonstop crying🤢
427050 thumbnail
I think she does better in scenes where she has to be subtle with her crying(like that scene outside yash's home after she got to know about bankruptcy).Otherwise it's this asthma and i-want-to-puke-waala crying or crying in typical trp bahu manner(funeral scene) which makes me feel nothing for the character.
I feel beyhadh played to her strengths and this show is exposing her weaknesses.Crying certainly not one of her strengths.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think a lot of the complaints about her acting is due to the poor characterization of Zoya, Jenn can only do with what's been given to her. Like I've said before, she's a damn good actress and out of Harshad's co-stars, the only one who matches him in performance.
With Beyhadh/Maya the show revolved around her, it was solely the Jennifer and Maya Mehrotra show, she was the heart and soul of that show. Here it is revolving around to characters and two great performers, Harshad is doing a stupendous job as Adi because his character is VERY well developed whereas Zoya hasnt been developed with the same care.

also since we're talking about Maya, this scene is one of my fave scenes of Maya, the way she emotes through her eyes and showing how effing crazy Maya truly is👏👏👏

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO2R8pkqg_I&t=[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Tani91 - 6 years ago
1115886 thumbnail

Originally posted by: py1851

just tell me whenever anybody says anything about ur jennifer how he / she atomatically become ksg fan and everyone can have diff. opinion but tbh ksg acts much better than jennifer and now when jen acts horribly and people calling out then they become ksg fans but why ksg fans didnt say anything about her acting in beyhadh u know ur problem is that everyone has to hail jennifer as some queen and if ppl dont do it then they become ksg fans thats the only logic u have but sorry i cant praise jen like u who will praise her even when she farts and plz i dont want an argument so this will be my last reply to u and i dont care if u call me ksg /bipasha/shilpa or whomever fan think what u want

Did I even asked you that you have to praise her even if she farts? And yeah Ksgians even bashed her when she was acting her in Behyadh, there are many times I saw his fans calling her 0.4 TRP flop TV actress and psycho, Nikki and his fans said many times of how horribly she acts in Behyadh and I clearly said that we have no problem if you criticize her acting because no actor actress can get appreciation from 100 percent of the people but KSG's fans will always try to find fault in her whether it's her personal or processional life, they always go to Pinkvilla site to bash her and I think you are one of KSG's fan, just because you think his acting is better than Jenny's acting doesn't become a fact.

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago