Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I think it's the direction and writing. She's a damn good actress, especially for television standards. She was fabulous in Beyhadh. The complete polar opposite of Zoya and she slayed as Maya!
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many people cant talk when they are in pain or cry. Even if they talk, it sounds like patient.

Jennifer crying like this for the first time. I watched her almost every show 😳
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Many people cant talk when they are in pain or cry. Even if they talk, it sounds like patient.

Jennifer crying like this for the first time. I watched her almost every show 😳

exactly 🤔
i guess the creatives have made an attempt to make zo different from maya which is why she acts like this 🤔
Slice_of_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She's one of the bestest actresses in Indian television right now.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in a way we all do so when we cry hard ...
tm jenny is awesome actor glad she acts naturally
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I find her acting more natural then most actresses. I am a huge DD fan but even her scenes don't look all that natural to me. I will be controversial and rate her above Sanaya too. Certainly better then Hina or any saas bahu actress. Rubina comes close to matching Jen in talent. There are not many actresses that can do justice to Ridhima and a Maya. Not even Rubina could have done a Maya and made it so popular. So lets appreciate the talent we have. I would say the same goes for Harshad too.

Agreed. Maya was epic. I don't think any current actress from Indian television would have even done half the justice Jen did. She was EPIC AWESOME.
Edited by IceMaiden - 6 years ago
Kakaul thumbnail
This constant hysterical crying and talking haltingly and being completely brainless is getting very irritating. She is being portrayed as a complete fool
Which is sad. Harshad is brilliant
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I have watched her previous shows baring DMG for obvious reasons. I think it's just the way the director wants her to perform because honestly, she doesn't cry like this in other shows.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IceMaiden

Agreed. Maya was epic. I don't think any current actress from Indian television would have even done half the justice Jen did. She was EPIC AWESOME.

Amen!

Word Count: 1

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -vandy-

iska ek hee ilaaj hai...

zoya should stop crying...😆 I like this solution 🤣

but on a serious note... i fee they are trying to show how she has never been exposed to this side of emotions hence that sufferrig with deep breathing

Word Count: 0