Why does Jennifer always acts like an asthma patient?

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Whenever she cries she starts taking deep breaths like an asthmatic patient. It seems like she's struggling to inhale. Why does she always cry like this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is her way to portray pain, suffering and all which sometimes seems going overboard. Its same since DMG.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe the director told her so. Her acting reminds me of Ameesha Patel's acting in Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage.
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It used to always happen with me when I was a child..when I cry hard I struggle to inhale..I dnt cry that hard now but when I do I still find difficulty in breathing...so when she cries like that I can connect with it.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Method acting i guess 😉
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i never found jennifer acting like this while crying.. no not even in DMG.. i have seen that show so many times 😳
not in kasauti zindagi kay not in beyhadh either...

its the first time i see her acting this way
i dont think it has got something to do with zoya having breathing difficulties but i guess its just direction so she can look different than maya

PS: i dont like this 😆
i have been a jennifer fan since KZK but her crying scenes in BP are cringy.. director should improve this
982283 thumbnail
I find her acting more natural then most actresses. I am a huge DD fan but even her scenes don't look all that natural to me. I will be controversial and rate her above Sanaya too. Certainly better then Hina or any saas bahu actress. Rubina comes close to matching Jen in talent. There are not many actresses that can do justice to Ridhima and a Maya. Not even Rubina could have done a Maya and made it so popular. So lets appreciate the talent we have. I would say the same goes for Harshad too.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe her character demands it! It is not Jennifer's fault. Jennifer is one of the most natural and talented actresses that television has! Maybe its her way of showing angst and intimidation at the same time!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
iska ek hee ilaaj hai...
zoya should stop crying...😆

but on a serious note... i fee they are trying to show how she has never been exposed to this side of emotions hence that sufferrig with deep breathing
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

Maybe her character demands it! It is not Jennifer's fault. Jennifer is one of the most natural and talented actresses that television has! Maybe its her way of showing angst and intimidation at the same time!

exactly... even if i put aside the fact that im her fan from over a decade... Jennifer has grown to be a wonderful actress
it has to be her character's demand or distinction between her other roles