What will be Shahbaz ki chaal?

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know why Ruksar will come wearing bridal wear but erm...anyway, here's my take on what might happen.

Ruksar backs off the marriage because Shahbaz has promised her he will get her married to Kabir after he (Kabir) becomes Shehr Qazi (after which he will get him divorced from Zara). I guess Zeenat will be in on this plan which makes her apology/thanks to Zara seem so pheka. 

ZaBir get married. Fall in love. Shahbaz asks Kabir to divorce her, Kabir refuses. Then Shahbaz concocts some plan whereby Kabir gives triple talaq to Zara UNKNOWINGLY, but it is jaiz so he has no choice but to agree to it but he FINALLY realizes what Zara means when she says triple talaq should not be used as a means to end marriage.

Or something along these lines idk. Basically I see Kabir realizing Zara's point about triple talaq. Not sure what/how it will happen but I'm guessing Shahbaz The Chalaak One will cause it to happen somehow, in a jaiz way. And then Kabir's eyes will open to Zara's perspective, at least in THIS aspect.

Not sure if I made sense. ðŸ˜† 

Anyone else got any ideas what deal Shahbaz made with Ruksar and what'll happen with it in the future?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Next 3 months story? 😆 Nice prediction btw.. Team ZaBir vs Team Shezeeruk 😆
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yours is not a prediction as basically its what is gonna happen in the show. I realised ISA is gonna revolve around its central topic "triple talaq" only, they wouldn't deviate from it and the love story is a part of it.
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Next 3 months story? 😆 Nice prediction btw.. Team ZaBir vs Team Shezeeruk 😆

'Shezeeruk' LMAO ðŸ¤£

Let's see what happens I guess. Makers said they wouldn't deviate from their planned storyline for AT LEAST a year. So I wonder what's gonna happen. But yeah if this happens, would last a solid 3 or 4 months. 
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Yours is not a prediction as basically its what is gonna happen in the show. I realised ISA is gonna revolve around its central topic "triple talaq" only, they wouldn't deviate from it and the love story is a part of it.

One of the recent interviews from the makers stated this show isn't about triple talaq, but main focus will be on the love story, and how the two in love differ in perspective over many things. I'm gonna go with the CVs on this one ðŸ˜ƒ 
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@amulya the show was s not bae d on triple talak said by the writer itself as it's a very sensitive topic they will just want to tell y triple talak is wrong most important thing Zara keep Sharath that no triple talak in he case as by promos so triple talak is not possible them theyight have mutual divorce
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel sh baz won't break their wedding for sure after their marraige it's not easy for Kabir to become sherkazi and it will be do to Zara and Kabir mutual decision as they thoughts won't match  mean to say shabaz will no were involved in their divorce
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think this is most likely going to happen.. id love the drama. it would be good.