I hope Pooja had EM affair

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I really want the extra marital rumour about Pooja-Yash true..I surely will be sad for zoya if that happens because I dnt want to see her heartbroken once again..she is already in pain loosing her husband..and I may be in the minority here but I really would like to see her trust win this battle..I dnt want her perception of happily married turn into just an illusion.. she is one of the few brave people who always follows her heart without the fear of ending up hurt..I find that a good quality.. everyone else in this show thinks with their brain.
BUT
At this point I am more concerned about Adhi..Yes,I wanted him to not come to the conclusion that quickly because Pooja is not his wife only but childhood friend as well..if he believed Poojas EM affair after seeing those proofs(hypermarket incident,Yash pics drawn by Pooja,The 5crore donation) then that's ok,but judging on the spot just because the two were holding hands, I found it unfair..But I cut him some slack because I know he is sensitive about adultery..So at this point for the sake of Adi I hope the EM thing is true.. otherwise it will be a big jatka to Adi..He will never be able to come out of his guilt...the guilt of not trusting his bestie cum wife, insulting her publicly,not fulfilling her last rights as a husband..it will be too much for the guy..the guy has already suffered a lot..his issues with his family, loosing the only one he considers family,feeling of betrayal..now the feeling of guilt will be too much for him to handle I dnt want to see him undergo more mental pain n torture..
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You've penned all the pros and cons beautifully which I've been repeating for days. Adi will be shattered beyond repair and it won't be a pretty sight.
I think he didn't just come to conclusion because of holding hands... she lied to him about Chennai... didn't show him her diary... there must have been other things too... it's like when you are in an illusion you let go of the small cracks...but the moment you see the truth you begin seeing everything you overlooked before...it will happen it's zoya too once she is done with her mera yash monologue

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

You've penned all the pros and cons beautifully which I've been repeating for days. Adi will be shattered beyond repair and it won't be a pretty sight.

I think he didn't just come to conclusion because of holding hands... she lied to him about Chennai... didn't show him her diary... there must have been other things too... it's like when you are in an illusion you let go of the small cracks...but the moment you see the truth you begin seeing everything you overlooked before...it will happen it's zoya too once she is done with her mera yash monologue

I know he put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion but still knowing the relationship they shared,I wanted him to give Pooja a benefit of doubt initially atleast.And Zoya is not interesting me at the moment but when I think logically and realistically I think she makes sense esp because unlike Adi she never had an incident that points fingers at Yash before his death..and each time she is confused she come across something that convince her otherwise.and it's just a few days and she is not in a right state of mind to analyze the situ as the pain of loosing the person overpowers everything else
.but however real her character is I am not enjoying this phase.
Like others said Adhi and Zoya were somewhat similar in their past relationships and they have some common characteristics but their personality type is somehow entirely opposite I feel..Adhi is ESTJ(extrovert,Sensing,Thinking, Judging) while Zoya is INFP(introvert, Intuition ,Feeling, Perceiving) according to MBTI personality type.This along with the past experience is making them react this differently to the same situation.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I know he put the puzzle together and came to the conclusion but still knowing the relationship they shared,I wanted him to give Pooja a benefit of doubt initially atleast.And Zoya is not interesting me at the moment but when I think logically and realistically I think she makes sense esp because unlike Adi she never had an incident that points fingers at Yash before his death..and each time she is confused she come across something that convince her otherwise.and it's just a few days and she is not in a right state of mind to analyze the situ as the pain of loosing the person overpowers everything else
.but however real her character is I am not enjoying this phase.
Like others said Adhi and Zoya were somewhat similar in their past relationships and they have some common characteristics but their personality type is somehow entirely opposite I feel..Adhi is ESTJ(extrovert,Sensing,Thinking, Judging) while Zoya is INFP(introvert, Intuition ,Feeling, Perceiving) according to MBTI personality type.This along with the past experience is making them react this differently to the same situation.

I think if he didn't have a past he would have given her the benefit of the doubt. But with his past it's easier to point fingers first think later 😆 I am not enjoying Zoya either but in Indian telly FL needs to cry and ml needs to be angry 😆 so we couldn't have had the reverse scenario 😆

Loved your detailed analysis 👏
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But this will be interesting to see that he who was so mad at Pooja was actually innocent. The guilt will be a very beautiful emotion portrayed by HC. On the other hand I would love to see Zoya's fairytale come to an end.

The risk with Pooja being innocent and Yash being a cheater is that knowing how fragile is Zoya she will probably never trust anyone again. She will refuse to give her heart to anyone again. And with Adi's guilt he will probably feel guilty to fall in love with someone else. It will be hard for AdiYa to accept each other.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With every episode i get this feeling that pooja is innocent n it will really break Adi n i would love to see that for sure Adi will get that diary in which the whole truth will b n i really want pooja to b innocent and adi to repent i really dint like him berating pooja the moment he saw them holding hands where as i cant stand zoya n her stupidity!
Loving HC totally jaan of bepannah <3 he is living every scene
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
honestly speaking, I feel like neither Yash nor Pooja cheated their partners 😕
either way, I am really intrigued by the story so far!!

Originally posted by: Sanju_

honestly speaking, I feel like neither Yash nor Pooja cheated their partners 😕

either way, I am really intrigued by the story so far!!

I feel the same..I think that's why I am not getting irritated with zoyas blind trust and also that's why I am concerned about Adhi.

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

With every episode i get this feeling that pooja is innocent n it will really break Adi n i would love to see that for sure Adi will get that diary in which the whole truth will b n i really want pooja to b innocent and adi to repent i really dint like him berating pooja the moment he saw them holding hands where as i cant stand zoya n her stupidity!
Loving HC totally jaan of bepannah <3 he is living every scene

At this point I feel Pooja-Yash are innocent..that's why unlike others I am not getting irritated with zoyas blind trust and also why I am concerned about Adhi..I found adhi declaring EM affair at the spot unfair.. doubting Pooja and later confirming it when he came across more evidences would have been okay..if Pooja turns out innocent I feel it will break Adhi to the point of no return..He will turn into a lifeless body...I dnt want him or me the viewer to go through that phase because right now I am enjoying Adhi to the fullest..the extreme emotional drama is not my cup of tea, I like light hearted moments too in-between which only Adhi is providing me right now..
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Both r cheaters 4 sure yesterday pooja's mom was crying thats means lady knew about d EMA. Plz dont say yash will proven
Innocent it will result zoya never coming out of her delusional world.