Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am a sucker for brotherly bonds...I really wish to see some great bro bonding moments between Adi and Arjun
So far we have seen that Arjun cares for Adi and Adi listens to him but they fight too
I really want these two to share a great..hopefully Adi deep down cares a lot for his bro...I would love to watch some great brotherly moments
πŸ˜ƒ

I do think if ArNoor does happen Adi might be a little mad at first but then truly help his brother. I really want to see their bond being built
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think they are cute and they will further complicate matters for Mr Siddiqui & Judge Hooda!
It's going to be LOL! I am looking forward to it.
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hehehe Arjun is quite mature...I hope Noor brings some much needed fun in his life and lighten him a bit

πŸ˜ƒ

That's how it works. That's will most likely happen. πŸ˜†
427050 thumbnail
Oh my god arjun was kind of scared in the bit where noor started calling him from behind and walking towards him...he did not want to speak with her at all after their 'nok jhonk' as noor put itπŸ˜†
She is cute and noor is a lovely name
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

I do think if ArNoor does happen Adi might be a little mad at first but then truly help his brother. I really want to see their bond being built

True..same here would love to see their bond
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I think they are cute and they will further complicate matters for Mr Siddiqui & Judge Hooda!

It's going to be LOL! I am looking forward to it.

Yes
It will be a lol situation for both dads πŸ˜†

Right now Mr. Hooda calls Arjun Arjun for every thing what will he do when Arjun himself will fall for Noor against his wishes πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PohaJalebi.

Oh my god arjun was kind of scared in the bit where noor started calling him from behind and walking towards him...he did not want to speak with her at all after their 'nok jhonk' as noor put itπŸ˜†

She is cute and noor is a lovely name

Hehehe..Yes he was sort of scared of her and thus was running away πŸ˜†

Both are cute and will make an adorable couple

Noor indeed is a lovely name

πŸ˜ƒ