Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yes even I love their pair..they are adorable

Like u said Noor is mischievous while Arjun is simple but both love their siblings a lot

Looking forward to see their story

😃

Yeah 😃 they remind me of akash and payal who were siblings of arnav and khushi from IPKKND
vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wishful thinking, but how would this scene look like, if Noor and Arjun fall in love, decide to get married (hopefully with family support) and AdiYas firm gets to plan it..
Or else the younger siblings run away to get married and need support from their respective elder siblings to face the wrath of their angry parents?
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vamanali

Just wishful thinking, but how would this scene look like, if Noor and Arjun fall in love, decide to get married (hopefully with family support) and AdiYas firm gets to plan it..

Or else the younger siblings run away to get married and need support from their respective elder siblings to face the wrath of their angry parents?

Arjun and Noor I guess will not run away and marry...but if they fall in love then I think AdiYa will be the one to help them..they will stand by them against their families

Any scenario here AdiYa will help the two will be awesome

Would love it if it happens.

😃
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Yeah 😃 they remind me of akash and payal who were siblings of arnav and khushi from IPKKND

Haven't watched IPKKND
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
their meeting was funny...I enjoyed it...I would love to see them in love with each other!
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

their meeting was funny...I enjoyed it...I would love to see them in love with each other!

Same here

😃
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First meeting is looking promise their knok jhok and all they have the strength of rhetorical reciprocal action .they would be superb couple.
If sidiqui doesn't want another zoya? Then what is the future of them? Adiya has supported them surely
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dtd...

First meeting is looking promise their knok jhok and all they have the strength of rhetorical reciprocal action .they would be superb couple.
If sidiqui doesn't want another zoya? Then what is the future of them? Adiya has supported them surely

Yes they can make an adorable couple
Siddiqui will be against them for sure if they fall in love...if they fall in love then surely they will face a lot of problems especially from their respective families but hopefully AdiYa will support them

😃
bhagyathara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes.noor arjun pair looks promising.noor is a strong and sensible girl.and bubbly and full of life.she is a good match for the overmatured arjun.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhagyathara

Yes.noor arjun pair looks promising.noor is a strong and sensible girl.and bubbly and full of life.she is a good match for the overmatured arjun.

Hehehe Arjun is quite mature...I hope Noor brings some much needed fun in his life and lighten him a bit

😃