Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

If she does she most likely will not let him speak and try find a way to get rid of him. Or he might actually say something so Noor will hear why he is here.
Idk lets see what happens tomorrow

Ya this might happen..eventually she will realise that he is not the guy..when she will find out that she is Adi's bro then she might pester him a bit if Zoya has told her about how Adi annoys her...she might later help him in the investigation coz she would also want to find out what happened that night and if Yash really had an affair

So, in this case both will keep meeting frequently

Let's see what the makers have planned for them
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Ya this might happen..eventually she will realise that he is not the guy..when she will find out that she is Adi's bro then she might pester him a bit if Zoya has told her about how Adi annoys her...she might later help him in the investigation coz she would also want to find out what happened that night and if Yash really had an affair

So, in this case both will keep meeting frequently

Let's see what the makers have planned for them

I can see that happening maybe she will annoy him a bit like how Adi does to Zoya if she told Noor. She definitely would help just for her sister like Arjun is doing for his bro.
Till then lets wait till tomorrow or later in the week to see how their story goes.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love this new fresh pair

noor is sweet and mischievous and arjun is simple and nerdy type...

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I think that Noor and Arjun both separately will try to sustain their sibling from hurting each other and by doing this they will get close so then after seeing them loving each other and after their parents rejection AdYa will help them!!
Just wistful thinking!!
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Love this new fresh pair

noor is sweet and mischievous and arjun is simple and nerdy type...

Yes even I love their pair..they are adorable

Like u said Noor is mischievous while Arjun is simple but both love their siblings a lot

Looking forward to see their story

😃
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Well I think that Noor and Arjun both separately will try to sustain their sibling from hurting each other and by doing this they will get close so then after seeing them loving each other and after their parents rejection AdYa will help them!!

Just wistful thinking!!

Both will be in Masoorie for a while I thinkm.both will try to uncover the truth so that they can help their siblings then will fall in love..even I want AdiYa to help them against the families..this way we will get lots of bro bonding moments and sis bonding moments too

And maybe in the process of helping ArNoor AdiYa will also start gelling. Coz for a change both will have a common goal

😃
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

Just wistful thinking!!

That would be so sweet. I would like to see more interactions with both siblings. Especially the brothers as Arjun always is stuck between his brother and dad. So I am not sure if their relationship is as strong as Noor and Zoya. Idk I just have high hopes for bro power lol.
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arjun and Noor
I think soon Siddiqui's will move to Mumbai to support Zoya and then this love story will blossom
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

That would be so sweet. I would like to see more interactions with both siblings. Especially the brothers as Arjun always is stuck between his brother and dad. So I am not sure if their relationship is as strong as Noor and Zoya. Idk I just have high hopes for bro power lol.

I am a sucker for brotherly bonds...I really wish to see some great bro bonding moments between Adi and Arjun
So far we have seen that Arjun cares for Adi and Adi listens to him but they fight too
I really want these two to share a great..hopefully Adi deep down cares a lot for his bro...I would love to watch some great brotherly moments
😃
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shajain

Arjun and Noor
I think soon Siddiqui's will move to Mumbai to support Zoya and then this love story will blossom

Let's see how the story will progress
Either Arjun will stay longer in Masoorie
Or Noor somehow will land up in Mumbai

I am not sure if entire family will shift coz Zoya needs to stay in Yash's house for story progression...let's see what exactly the makers have planned

😃