anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all
So finally Noor and Arjun met and I found their first meeting fun and adorable

Here Noor is a badass while Arjun is sort of seedha πŸ˜† exact opposite of AdiYa

They do make an adorable couple..both love their elder siblings and are the binding glue between their siblings and parents.

Now Mr. Siddiqui wants Noor to get engaged...but if Noor falls in love with Arjun then there will be a lot of complications

What do u all think about ArNoor and whether they will fall in love before AdiYa

Will AdiYa support them if they fall in love.

Share your thoughts

P.s. Looking forward to see their adorable love story...also I want to see Zoya and Arjun scenes and Adi- Noor scenes

πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Arjun & Noor love blossom first☺️...than come Adi & Zoya to help them...
than comes an angel MAHIπŸ˜† to destroy it...wreck it...damage it...finally MAHASANGAM Mahi's wedding with one of the brotherπŸ˜‰ the choice is yoursπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vj3072 - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

Definitely Arjun & Noor love blossom first☺️...than come Adi & Zoya to help them...

than comes an angel MAHIπŸ˜† to destroy it...wreck it...damage it...finally MAHASANGAM Mahi's wedding with one of the brotherπŸ˜‰ the choice is yoursπŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe πŸ˜†

A big NO for Mahi for both bros..Nope..Nada ! Don't want her opposite any of the bros πŸ˜›

For rest a big yes πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hehehe πŸ˜†

A big NO for Mahi for both bros..Nope..Nada ! Don't want her opposite any of the bros πŸ˜›

For rest a big yes πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

soon we going to see Mahi falling for Adi...Handsome & Rich young man...owner of the company πŸ˜‰
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya that was funny. She still doesn't know that's not the guy her dad set for her. So if she sees him at her home She will be surprised. I wonder what she will do.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This scene reminded me of the scene in the movie Dil Hai Tumhara.. Shalu ne halat kharab kar di thi Dev ki.. πŸ˜† Thankfully Arjun still remained in a better condition and landed up with Wasim's neighbor..

But how come Arjun going after Siddiqui.. Did I miss something.. Did he come to know anything.. ?? As far as I remember he only heard that Papa Hooda had pressurized someone to close the case..

I would love to see Adi - Noor and Arjun - Zoya scenes as well... Love these type of cross bonding..

About falling in love.. Who knows ?? They might end up falling in love or might end up fighting with each other on behalf of their siblings.. πŸ˜†
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

soon we going to see Mahi falling for Adi...Handsome & Rich young man...owner of the company πŸ˜‰

She might fall for Adi but we all uski daal galegi nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .CHOTA_DON.

This scene reminded me of the scene in the movie Dil Hai Tumhara.. Shalu ne halat kharab kar di thi Dev ki.. πŸ˜† Thankfully Arjun still remained in a better condition and landed up with Wasim's neighbor..

But how come Arjun going after Siddiqui.. Did I miss something.. Did he come to know anything.. ?? As far as I remember he only heard that Papa Hooda had pressurized someone to close the case..

I would love to see Adi - Noor and Arjun - Zoya scenes as well... Love these type of cross bonding..

About falling in love.. Who knows ?? They might end up falling in love or might end up fighting with each other on behalf of their siblings.. πŸ˜†

Exactly ! I immediately thought that I had seen this scene before in a movie..couldn't recollect the name of the movie πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe Arjun wants to investigate from the scratch and hence will start from Zoya's house..in Masoorie that is the only place which has connection with Yash

After that he might visit police station

Hehehe...they will fight and then fall in love πŸ˜† Wasim is going to get another shock very soon I guess

πŸ˜ƒ
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

Ya that was funny. She still doesn't know that's not the guy her dad set for her. So if she sees him at her home She will be surprised. I wonder what she will do.

Hehehe...let's see how long this misunderstanding will continue
πŸ˜ƒ
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hehehe...let's see how long this misunderstanding will continue
πŸ˜ƒ

If she does she most likely will not let him speak and try find a way to get rid of him. Or he might actually say something so Noor will hear why he is here.
Idk lets see what happens tomorrow