Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: avishachauhan

Harshad Chopda is adding the essential spice to the show. Aditya is a very challenging character to play and Harshad is nailing it already

I know!! All those different emotions he goes through together, it is very tough to subtly bring it out without over-acting, but this guy is a pro!
Isse kehte hai comeback!
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: avishachauhan

That deliberate sketching on Yash's photo was SAVAGE .

That's so true! And not to mention, extremely cute😳
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalita1018

u r right...nobody could have suited to this role except for Harshad...Aditya is sooosoo different from his other characters...just loving his expression and dialogues

I don't know about his other characters coz I haven't watched them, but this one is a mega hit for sure! HC is just brilliant👏
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

And he was so smug about it 😆

And the way he just casually kept his leg on the painting as if it were nothing! That attitude👏
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Can't imagine anyone else playing Adi so convincingly

Exactly! That too, in such a character, you can easily over-act, but Harshad is a perfect balance, a breath of fresh air! I wish I had watched his previous shows earlier and become his Jabri fan😆
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

And the way he just casually kept his leg on the painting as if it were nothing! That attitude👏

i think that was the best scene of the epi ⭐️
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah I love him too. In fact his "I hate everyone coz everyone sucks!" attitude is what I would feel if I was in his shoes. He is on self destruct mode and I understand him.

Zoya and her blindness I get to some extend, coz she is choosing to be blind. But in the last episode when he was telling Zoya that he was going to "Ruin everything that the cheater Yash created",

I was like "Yeah you go man...you do it!"

Adi is a narcissist to some extent. An Alpha personality and I can relate to that. Though as a female I feel some empathy for Zoya and how she was cheated by Yash, I feel more connected to Adi and how he's dealing with his anger, jealousy and pain. At least he is feeling the rage. But he has not fully given himself to the grief. (which is what Zoya has done).

Eventually he will grieve and she will rage. (I hope). But at this time anger and frustration is at it's peak for him. Harshad is channeling those feelings so well, that I feel that aura around him all the time. This hate he is feeling. But at the same time, there are rare glimpses of the extreme agony he is suffering. I am not sure if it's the writing or Harshad, but I love it!

@bold - I completely agree! I can say its both the writing and HC! It is like as if the character of Aditya Hooda is tailor made just for him!
And yeah... even I felt bad for Zoya in the beginning, but after a point of time, her naive attitude gets annoying, its like as if she's always crying and singing her Yash jhaap!
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

did u mention that half wink ?

I think that was the best part of the show for any Harshad ki Deewani!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He is just rocking it as Adi! Adi will probably surpass Anurag for me as my fave HC character
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

The half wink has made us fully crazy 🤣

I know! It was dreamy