Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: avishachauhan

Harshad Chopda is adding the essential spice to the show. Aditya is a very challenging character to play and Harshad is nailing it already

Can't imagine anyone else playing Adi so convincingly
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I love him too. In fact his "I hate everyone coz everyone sucks!" attitude is what I would feel if I was in his shoes. He is on self destruct mode and I understand him.

Zoya and her blindness I get to some extend, coz she is choosing to be blind. But in the last episode when he was telling Zoya that he was going to "Ruin everything that the cheater Yash created",

I was like "Yeah you go man...you do it!"

Adi is a narcissist to some extent. An Alpha personality and I can relate to that. Though as a female I feel some empathy for Zoya and how she was cheated by Yash, I feel more connected to Adi and how he's dealing with his anger, jealousy and pain. At least he is feeling the rage. But he has not fully given himself to the grief. (which is what Zoya has done).

Eventually he will grieve and she will rage. (I hope). But at this time anger and frustration is at it's peak for him. Harshad is channeling those feelings so well, that I feel that aura around him all the time. This hate he is feeling. But at the same time, there are rare glimpses of the extreme agony he is suffering. I am not sure if it's the writing or Harshad, but I love it!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
did u mention that half wink ?
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -vandy-

did u mention that half wink ?

The half wink has made us fully crazy 🤣
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovesick23

I loved how he deliberately started sketching on yash's photo to annoy zoya 😆 sometimes his antics are so adorably cute I can't help but laugh

Seriously! That too the way he was smugly staring at Zoya when he was doing that was just👏 And the attitude with which he kept his foot on the painting👏😆
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Itz his character dt is best in d show as of now n Harshad is doin full justice to d role.

IKR!! If it were not for his character, the show would have been dead meat!🤢
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Mere dil ki baat keh di 😳

Adi might be ott sometimes due to his tragedies and heart break but he is the most fun part about the show ❤️

And about Kukkad kamaal da so true it will definitely suit his swag 😆

He definitely deserves all the praise and so does HC for bringing in so many shades to Adi

I know yaar! Though he does cross his limits at times, I tend to ignore coz he's the only character you can relate to! And I badly want Kukkad Kamaal Da to play for him at least in one episode! Maybe in an episode in which he clashes with Mahi😆
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

He is a lost puppy who can bite 🤣

True! He reminds of that dialogue in the Varun Dhawan movie Main Tera Hero - "Main dikhta hoon sweet or swami type ka, but hoon harami type ka"🤣
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dylidvin

I loved how he winked at the end of the meeting to zoya

That wink haye!!
All the Harshad ke deewanis must have swooned!
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Iss baat ko kaise ignore karogi ki Meri biwi ne tumhari pati ke Iss company me panch karod rupye donate ki he."
The range of emotions he displayed while delivering this dialogue was absolute brilliance..Harshad is living as Aditya.
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 6 years ago