Fifty Shades of Aditya Hooda!

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Damn! I know there are so many posts on Adi praising him, but I couldn't help myself from making one too! Wow man! What a character?!!! I really don't care who finds Adi annoying for his revengeful kinda behavior but I love him!
The moment he walked into the meeting in all his glory and attitude was just bindass! I know it would have seemed out of place, but I wanted Kukkad Kamaal Da song to play at that moment. And he didn't go on and on in the meeting about the company and subtly taunting Zoya as I actually expected. He just made an awesome entrance, announced himself the co-owner and just walked out. But he made sure his presence was felt and acknowledged by everybody. Even Mahi was tongue-tied and couldn't say anything.
No offense, but I think Adi made more of an impact in that room than Zoya did.
And god! What an acting by Harshad! He nailed every bit of his scene. The best part of his acting was when he was telling Zoya he loved Pooja and what mattered to him was that his trust was broken. From that betrayed broken man, in a second he changed to that angry, harsh guy within the blink of an eye! The transformation was subtle, yet so evident! Kudos to Harshad!👏👏 I can't for a moment imagine anybody who could play the role of Aditya Hooda better!

What do you guys think of today's episode?

Love,
Niru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I loved how he deliberately started sketching on yash's photo to annoy zoya 😆 sometimes his antics are so adorably cute I can't help but laugh
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Itz his character dt is best in d show as of now n Harshad is doin full justice to d role.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mere dil ki baat keh di 😳
Adi might be ott sometimes due to his tragedies and heart break but he is the most fun part about the show ❤️

And about Kukkad kamaal da so true it will definitely suit his swag 😆

He definitely deserves all the praise and so does HC for bringing in so many shades to Adi
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick23

I loved how he deliberately started sketching on yash's photo to annoy zoya 😆 sometimes his antics are so adorably cute I can't help but laugh

He is a lost puppy who can bite 🤣
dylidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved how he winked at the end of the meeting to zoya
avishachauhan thumbnail
Harshad Chopda is adding the essential spice to the show. Aditya is a very challenging character to play and Harshad is nailing it already
avishachauhan thumbnail
That deliberate sketching on Yash's photo was SAVAGE .
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CrazyNiru-

Damn! I know there are so many posts on Adi praising him, but I couldn't help myself from making one too! Wow man! What a character?!!! I really don't care who finds Adi annoying for his revengeful kinda behavior but I love him!
The moment he walked into the meeting in all his glory and attitude was just bindass! I know it would have seemed out of place, but I wanted Kukkad Kamaal Da song to play at that moment. And he didn't go on and on in the meeting about the company and subtly taunting Zoya as I actually expected. He just made an awesome entrance, announced himself the co-owner and just walked out. But he made sure his presence was felt and acknowledged by everybody. Even Mahi was tongue-tied and couldn't say anything.
No offense, but I think Adi made more of an impact in that room than Zoya did.
And god! What an acting by Harshad! He nailed every bit of his scene. The best part of his acting was when he was telling Zoya he loved Pooja and what mattered to him was that his trust was broken. From that betrayed broken man, in a second he changed to that angry, harsh guy within the blink of an eye! The transformation was subtle, yet so evident! Kudos to Harshad!👏👏 I can't for a moment imagine anybody who could play the role of Aditya Hooda better!

What do you guys think of today's episode?

Love,
Niru

u r right...nobody could have suited to this role except for Harshad...Aditya is sooosoo different from his other characters...just loving his expression and dialogues
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: avishachauhan

That deliberate sketching on Yash's photo was SAVAGE .

And he was so smug about it 😆