adi might make zoya stronger!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
hats off to harshad chopda for portraying adi with class, attitude and fully loaded emotions 👏

well coming to the episode .
adi has set his goal to snatch whatever yash took from him because he is angry with pooja that she cheated him for yash and second person is zoya who doesn't believe that yash cheated on her .
adi main agenda is to open zoya's eyes and show her what yash was doing behind her back .
his frustration on zoya because hurting her he finds satisfaction thinking it will be reaching yash some how .
the day zoya totally get out of illusion thats when adi will set her free..

my prediction goes this way ---adi in this process of torturing zoya he will make her more stronger day by day .
zoya will step by step get on her own feet and get to a stage were she can handle her issues on her own .
right now mahi might give her helping hand but later zoya will be all alone handling things ..
who knows she might even challenge adi that she can prove that yash was innocent and might prove it and even adi wounds will be healed by then setting her free ..

adi might even fall for her one day but not sure zoya would ever ..
arjun might help them finding mystery behind the accident ..

i am really liking office drama its not typical drama as we saw in many gul shows/ekta shows this is way different .
emotions are way different ..

adi anger, emotion and attitude makes the show happening and zoya innocence and determination to prove yash was innocent is really interesting ..

arjun-noor might be couple for sure

Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry zoya has no determination 2 prove yash innocent , infact sge cant prove it , who know she try 2 prove & it backfire on her only by sge getting confirmed of yash pooja affair. Yes adi will make zoya strong , adi will only remove her blindness over yash.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Sorry zoya has no determination 2 prove yash innocent , infact sge cant prove it , who know she try 2 prove & it backfire on her only by sge getting confirmed of yash pooja affair. Yes adi will make zoya strong , adi will only remove her blindness over yash.

i am saying in future when she learns to deal things on her own then challenging will come till then zoya taking baby steps 😃

may be her illusion might go crashing as u said but i believe this cant be affair there is more to this story .
affair is too simple
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago
Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

i am saying in future when she learns to deal things on her own then challenging will come till then zoya taking baby steps 😃

may be her illusion might go crashing as u said but i believe this cant be affair there is more to this story .
affair is too simple

Sorry but lagta hai Baap ne kuch zol zaal kiya hai..
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Sorry but lagta hai Baap ne kuch zol zaal kiya hai..

i feel the same
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think so too! I really hope this is the reason they've made Zoya into such a bechari because they're paving the way for AdiYa's story. I would LOVE to see Zoya stand up for herself and in this process Adi really sees her strength and fall for her innocence and naivety
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I have no doubts that the reason Zoya has been shown as such a damsel in distress is so that we can see how she will slowly transform into a strong and independent woman thanks to Adi
And when she starts growing in confidence, she will realise that Yash deliberately made sure she stayed dependent on him for everything so that she would never come to know his true colours
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope so I would love to see a tough Zoya. She kinda jumpy I wouldn't blame her if someone like Adi kept jumping out of nowhere in front of me I would get scared. But unlike her accidentally hit him just based on my reflexes. That's what I do when jumpy but she scared, traumatized, and being followed by Adi so her reactions are reasonable.
She crying a bit too much though. So I hope that changes.