Aditya Hooda- the lifeline

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
People might not be liking Adi, but personally for me watching Adi is an absolute delight.

The range of emotions we get to see when Adi is on screen is tremendous...one minute he is making you laugh with his one liners, the next minute you want to cry with him for the love he has lost and the betrayal he is feeling. Basically watching him is like going on a roller coaster of emotions.

Kudos to Harshad for absolutely nailing the different shades of Aditya Hooda👏

Honestly I'm getting a little tired of Zoya and her naivety, I know that she has to be this naive and weak and grow into a strong mature independent woman during the course of this journey, but watching her cry day after day, scene after scene is kind of getting boring now.

For me at this moment watching Aaditya is the highlight and today I actually quite enjoyed the Noor & Arjun interaction as well...they are definitely going to unearth the mystery of he Pooja Yash affair and bring Adiya closer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously feel he's like a breath of fresh air in the otherwise "yash jaap" going on in the show...
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

I seriously feel he's like a breath of fresh air in the otherwise "yash jaap" going on in the show...

I agree 1000%
Adi is keeping Bepannaah interesting. Warna hamare yash se to hum log bore ho jate.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
HC is doing an awesome job as Aditya Hooda, goshh they way he emote through his eyes!!! I am enjoying whatever Adi is doing to the fullest!!!
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree
hc nailed only he can do adi no one else👏
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
hatss off to HC..slaying every emotions perfectlyyy🤗
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't care who says Adi is crossing his limits, coz for me, he's the only one who is making sense in the show! Kudos to Harshad! He deserves all the credit he's getting! The way he switches his emotions within a blink on an eye, wow!
And yeah . . . Zoya is kinda annoying!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Adi is literally the only character in the show that makes it better, Zoya is too typical of an abla naari for me at the moment. So heck yeah Adi makes the show watchable and kudos to HC for slaying it with every episode
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Adi is literally the only character in the show that makes it better, Zoya is too typical of an abla naarifor me at the moment. So heck yeah Adi makes the show watchable and kudos to HC for slaying it with every episode

Absolutely true...without Adi, it would have gotten boring with only Zoya crying