Before we move forward...

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Can we please see Adi-Pooja and Yash-Zoya story already? I can already see the flaws of Adi and Zoya but I am pretty sure Yash and Pooja have more flaws tan these two , but can we get to the main story already?
I honestly wanna see Adi-Pooja story. Yash -Zoya is kinda already told.. sort of.. and I want a whole episode on their stories. Because I need a break from Adi's hatred and Mahi's planning/

Vaisnavi is doing a great job in making us dislike her character but I need some proper entertainment. Only way to connect to either character is show their backstory.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post 👍🏼

instead of flashbacks of adi's dialogues for zoya, they should show more flashbacks of yash and pooja and their life
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kisko pata hoga un donoke beech kya hua tha?
Diary/Papa hooda/ Zoyas dad/ Poojas mom?

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'd rather see them moving forward foregoing the flashbacks. Instead of dwelling in the past I want to see AdiYa realise their flaws themselves and work to rectify them.
Basically no point crying over spilt milk. Wanna see more and more HarshJen
avishachauhan thumbnail
They need to stress on aditya and pooja flashbacks because there lies some mystery!!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avishachauhan

They need to stress on aditya and pooja flashbacks because there lies some mystery!!!

Yes because it seems like yash did it for money mostly but we need to know why Pooja betrayed her childhood friend
And also happy Aditya is we get to see floral jackets as well 🤣
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I want that too but from a TV show standpoint, its too early to reveal the past. Maybe in the upcoming weeks they might start giving us clues. From the TOI spoilers we might get some hints this week only 😊 I definitely want a break both from Mahi's cunning ways and Zoya's stupidity 🥱 Adi is being unreasonable in his hatred for Zoya who is as innocent as he is in this fiasco but loving HC in this role.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Frankly I'm fed up of seeing yash 's face pop up on my screen at the drop.of a hat🤔
I know zoya misses him... But too.much of anything kills the.pace of the show for me atleast
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Frankly I'm fed up of seeing yash 's face pop up on my screen at the drop.of a hat🤔

I know zoya misses him... But too.much of anything kills the.pace of the show for me atleast

I agree! They're not even showing Pooja more than they do Yash.

Also I want to see more of AdiYa tbh, the side characters except Mahi don't have any charm or interest IMO, they need to focus on Aditya and Zoya and their development as individuals and as a paid. I also thought it was a bit too early to show Arjun-Noor.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tani91

I agree! They're not even showing Pooja more than they do Yash.

Also I want to see more of AdiYa tbh, the side characters except Mahi don't have any charm or interest IMO, they need to focus on Aditya and Zoya and their development as individuals and as a paid. I also thought it was a bit too early to show Arjun-Noor.

yes chandu... but i feel arjun noor was paced up coz they want noor in mumbai... thats wat i could think of😕

@ bold
i donno what to say...its like puja does not belong to the storytelling aspect😆
there is simply no balance between the flashbacks😆

i watched the weekly marathon on saturdday and was pretty amused to see about 25% of the screen space given to zoya yash fbs... whereas aditya puja got only 2 scenes... their fbs are repitative... whereas zoya yash get new ones every epi🥱