JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
If there is one character that is def worked for me as a viewer, it has to be Adi. I know everyone is kinda annoyed wit him but he's def lashing out his anger well! I know he's annoyed that Zoya but he's not just annoyed because he disikes Yash but he hates that Zoya is still in that lala land.
I loved him in todays episode; I loved how he basically doodled on Yash's face and how he kept his feet on his painting. It was so epic to see. I couldn't stop laughing.

What's with Zoya not being able to recall Pooja's name?? Like if she still trying to think that Pooja gave Yash money because she was tying him Rakhi?😆

Adi is too epic. Harshad is doing a brilliant job!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved his bonfire dialogue 🤣
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who on the earth is annoyed with Adi? Adi is the whole and sole entertainment factor in show. who will watch only 'Hamare yash' if there is no Adi to bring colors to the show which is otherwise pale white?
Adi brings so many shades, emotions and flavors to the show that each and every second he is on the screen is worth investing your time.😊
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

I loved his bonfire dialogue 🤣

Me too. Chota RK... Company ki barbadi ke bonfire me apne haat sekhunga 😆😆😆
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

Me too. Chota RK... Company ki barbadi ke bonfire me apne haat sekhunga 😆😆😆

Haha yeah 😆 by RK u mean rishabh kundra from madhubala?
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was never annoyed with him. His anger is justified especially since its just been a week or so since the death and betrayal news. But see how calm he was today. Harshad has done a fantastic job in portraying the broken destructive Adi to the focussed, determined one. Kya actor hai yaar!
He is the best character of the show as of now! I am so glad they pulled in such a strong actor for this role!
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ADITYA HOODA is the life of this show & the undoubted uncontested king of sass.
Watching him is like watching a roller coaster of emotions- he is funny, he is sassy, he is angry but hurt at the same time. Watching him is such a delight and Harshad man is he nailing it or what
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Adi bonfire mein haath seekha aur main uske liye kebab 🤣
zeekhan1983 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hats off harshad chopda!
U are the soul of bepannaah!
I also like Adi. His lines are too much fun and I also like the way he breaks Yash's photo.