Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Look the only reason why we're getting annoyed with Zo is because is immensely emotional. She's been with Yash for 5 years, has had no bad experience in marriage. Her parents are together, everyone adores her. So when someone tells her that 'hey the last 5 years were a lie', it's going to be hard for her to accept that. Yash cleaned up his tracks extremely well, he did everything she wanted, hell he made her the damn nominee leaving everything on her name so yeah it is going to be extremely hard for her to accept that Yash was indeed cheating on her.
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya's crying and Aditya's angry outbursts are one dimensional , relentless and getting boring. Big turn offs indeed.
Sorry JW/ HC/ Bepannah fans- just my point of view!😲
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

In case any spine donators are online, care to donate one? Our girl here desperately needs itπŸ˜†

She does!! Zoya is starting to irritate me, I thought she was going to have an asthma attack, running away from her problems every time and then coming back after someone (Mahi) has twisted the truth in front of her years
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

She does!! Zoya is starting to irritate me, I thought she was going to have an asthma attack, running away from her problems every time and then coming back after someone (Mahi) has twisted the truth in front of her years

I know!! I loved her as maya...the strong independent woman...regardless of her psycho behaviour...

but as zoya she is irking me
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She needs to stop using glycerin for at least 6 months, crying quota is overdone. Although Zoya is growing a solid bone in the process of growing.