Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JennyPenny

He is !

Even in today's episode, he only has pictures of himself! One with Zoya and none with PoojaπŸ˜†

No wonder she had to paint him a picture just so she can have something of hers in the office πŸ˜†

PH bolne se mujhe sirf pH paper yaad aata hai πŸ˜†
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe he was afraid people won't recognize who the boss is so he hung his pictures in every nook and corner so that his employees may admire his poses from time to time πŸ˜†
It is proving good for Adi that his energy is going into breaking Yash's stuff. Thoda thoda karke his destructive energy should get spent, and then forumwasis can take a collective sigh of relief. See, he was so calm in today's episode. Kitna level headed and focus se bhara!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In Beyhadh i saw maya hanging pics of arjun everywhere even in the bathroom bcz she was obsessed with him

so by that logic, yash was self obsessed indeed
vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

Maybe he was afraid people won't recognize who the boss is so he hung his pictures in every nook and corner so that his employees may admire his poses from time to time πŸ˜†

It is proving good for Adi that his energy is going into breaking Yash's stuff. Thoda thoda karke his destructive energy should get spent, and then forumwasistaketakje a collective sigh of relief. See, he was so calm in today's episode. Kitna level headed and focus se bhara!

Especially jab ek baar photo dekha air for bina dekhe Yash ka muh kaala kar diya...πŸ˜†
He was enjoying it like doodling...
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Not just photos he had paintings of himself too!!! To be honest, I found the whole idea of him hanging paintings painted by his girlfriend in his office a little weird. I mean, what would he have told Zoya or Mahi or even his mom, if they had asked who painted the picture? when they visited his office.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ssanjinika

Not just photos he had paintings of himself too!!! To be honest, I found the whole idea of him hanging paintings painted by his girlfriend in his office a little weird. I mean, what would he have told Zoya or Mahi or even his mom, if they had asked who painted the picture? when they visited his office.

I wouldnt worry about that.
He could easily lie it was some painter...jab affair kar sakta hai toh ek excuse toh asaani se bana lega πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hriti713

ROFL 🀣
Adi ki tod phod is the most interesting thing to watch🀣

I also like the way he was painting on Yash's photo in front of Zo.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Donald trump ki chauthi aulaad🀣
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maya ka office haina Maya jaise bhoot sawar hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: V4o9

It is proving good for Adi that his energy is going into breaking Yash's stuff. Thoda thoda karke his destructive energy should get spent, and then forumwasis can take a collective sigh of relief. See, he was so calm in today's episode. Kitna level headed and focus se bhara!

Breaking Yash's photos is a one kind of physical exercise for Adi.