PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
So if Aditya is the owner/ co-owner of Zosh because Pooja had invested in the company, that means before she died, she was the owner/ co-owner of the company? And Yash the founder.
That means the company was Yash and Pooja's?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Technically company belongs to the owner and its shareholders.
shareholders call themselves owners as they invested money to start it or fund it...so yeah if pooja invested as a shareholder, she is a owner/co-owner (Co-owner bcz like mahi said, there are other shareholders as well)

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Technically company belongs to the owner and its shareholders.
shareholders call themselves owners as they invested money to start it or fund it...so yeah if pooja invested as a shareholder, she is a owner/co-owner (Co-owner bcz like mahi said, there are other shareholders as well)

So Yash hid quite a big thing from Zo. Now that's interesting๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SanyaEterna - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

So Yash hid quite a big thing from Zo. Now that's interesting๐Ÿ˜†

Sure is ๐Ÿ˜† there was no way yash could have tol zoya about pooja being a shareholder in his firm.
If she was his gf, why would he mention her to his wife?
If she wasnt his gf, still why out of all shareholders would he mention only pooja to zoya?
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is a problem with almost every serial.

The business dynamics are never clear. They just show anything to the viewers, thinking that viewers will not question the logic. ๐Ÿ˜†

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Sure is ๐Ÿ˜† there was no way yash could have tol zoya about pooja being a shareholder in his firm.
If she was his gf, why would he mention her to his wife?
If she wasnt his gf, still why out of all shareholders would he mention only pooja to zoya?

Exactly Zoya does not know about any shareholder and Pooja is also one of them.
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
In my understanding this company is comprised of share holders and even though Yash is the creator of the company he only remains the owner if he holds the majority of shares. Maybe Pooja did buy more shares than what Yash owns, with her investment making Adi the majority shareholder of the company making him the new boss..
Edited by roshaniD - 6 years ago
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just ๐Ÿ˜• so waiting for open real Owner an Co-owner.
cutesam_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

The CVs didn't make it clear how exactly is Adi the co-owner. Technically, yeah the shareholders are owners but they can't do much apart from getting a vote based on their value of shares over certain issues. The control of the company rests with the board of directors who jointly appoint the CEO. So to control the company you need to have control over the board which you can gain by appointing your own directors.

It is unclear what Pooja did with that 5 crore money. Did she buys shares, bonds or she invested in her private capacity ?
I don't know much about the details, but this is my understanding.

If she bought like more than 50% of shares and the shares now belong to Adi then Adi can gradually gain control over company by appointing his own board members. But I don't think he can just walk in there and sit in the CEO office ๐Ÿ˜† .

If Pooja invested in her private capacity to seed or to fund the business, then it all depends on the terms negotiated in the corporate document. It is possible that terms include a clause that the control of the board passes to Pooja (and hence now Adi ๐Ÿ˜• ) if company doesn't make a certain profit. Or it is also possible she anyways had control over board alongwith/without Yash (since she was a major investor and investors can negotiate a fair share of control over the board ). In which case I guess now Aditya has control over the board. But Pooja being an artist, I don't find it plausible she would have negotiated these terms.

There could be other possible scenarios. Feel free to point those out or correct me.

The Board of directors do have power to control the company but only certain powers are vested upon them as per companies act 2013...but themajor decisions of the company cannot be taken without the members approval, I.e, the shareholders...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

So if Aditya is the owner/ co-owner of Zosh because Pooja had invested in the company, that means before she died, she was the owner/ co-owner of the company? And Yash the founder.

That means the company was Yash and Pooja's?

๐Ÿ˜• confused so wait n watch.