.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ofcourse continue. This is amazing loved it

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Conclude

As he drove her back to Raizada house, there seemed to be silent conversation, his eyes told her that

he was adamant on his intentions and the truth whilst Khushi remained perplexed as to believe him or not.

There was a intense silence, meaningful and estranged glances.

As they reached Raizdada house after hours of driving the car engine was shut down. He turned to her

whilst she decided to not react.

He poised her options, if you trust me Khushi I ask you to accompany inside.

If you don’t you are free to leave, I will make sure you are safe..and secure in whatever you decide.

Khushi looks on as Arnav Singh Raizda walks away into the darkness of the evening towards the

entrance of his home.

Just before he steps into the house he feels a grasp at his arm.

“I’ve decided, hame aap ke saath hamara rishta nibhana hai.”

Khushi puts her hand into his and asks wordlessly to for him to walk her into their home.

They walk in as one, for all to see, Dadi, Anjali all and with that Arnav has a announcement to make

and something very clear.

“I have handed Glass palace over to Khushi, she is now the rightful owner of the palace, it will be

a place of memory for both our mothers and she will do with it what she deems fit the glass

palace and our family line It is not a symbol of superiority or of royalty.

From now on non of that exists in this house, no rules, no hierarchy, no blue blood, no tradition

designed to ill treat others.

Anyone still wishing to be stubborn in their ways I ask them to leave this moment.”

Looking particularly Dadi on the matter as he speaks he sees her loose her will to argue and knows he

has won.

Khushi looks at Arnav proud and he looks at her with a feeling of relief.

….

One year till date, a little girl runs around her father in the house who has just returned from work,

she’s found something and wants to ask a question.

A little statue of sheesh mehel,

“Pa, what’s this?, a green eyed little girl asked.

“It’s a palace sweetheart?” Arnav says dipping his posture to be level with him.

Who’s the princess then,?” she asks

“You are sweetheart” he says with a smile with Khushi watches over their conversation now at

distance.

"If I’m the princess then why are we not living in the palace?", she ask curiously.

“Because sometimes sweetheart its better to protect something you love than to possess it he

whispers”

Thanks everyone for coming here to read another of my stories, i've enjoyed writing this and in light of being busy i've decided that its best to give this sensible close and moving forward only write one shots and things that have few updates as its a struggle and i don't want to keep everyone waiting.

I've also put in time to update my other ff's opposites attract and All in the name of love this weekend so do read those.

thank you so much for the love you give my writing.

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
SumayaRahman thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for give us conclude of this wonderful story. I will read this story again and again.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahmanR

Thank you for give us conclude of this wonderful story. I will read this story again and again.

Thank you so much -  i really loved this concept but it was always meant to be a one shot i guess and so the updates short please do read the others  that are on going too. :)

Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Had a great time.. 🤗

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan_priya

Had a great time.. 🤗

Thanks will write more stories 

nitrit9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail