Regarding our online rankings : Please Peep In

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys...
We are no. 2 position in online rankings...Though we had a roaring success in trps... Its our duty to give it back to the cast in the form of good rankings online.

We need to make sure we are no. 1 next week.
Let's keep in mind the following things

1. Hit the chaska meter to full 5 stars every time u come to the forum... Make sure to do it as many times as u can

2. We have articles related to the show where both the show and the stars are tagged. Please comment 3 times on each article...Rate the articles and share the articles. Also like the comments under each article... It helps in increasing the rankings.

3. Comment twice on the profile of the actors..Every single day...It will help in increasing their personal ranking and they deserve to be in top spot.
While commenting on actors profile...Write their names I.e Harshad Chopda ke Jennifer Winget in the comments.
You can also comment on their pics and join their fanclub in their profile.

4. The most important thing... Keep the forum moving...Each topic should be a hot topic with atleast 4 pages of discussion...And our target should be atleast 20 pages a week...So by next week we should hit 50 pages on our forum...

Let's do it together guys...Let's appreciate the hardwork of our cast by giving then their due positions .

Please comment if you are willing to do ur bit

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

You need to click show more in the top right corner... then you'll get it.

Please refer the instructions for chaska meter

Edited by -vandy- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
P.s I can see that we can't see the chaska meter on opening the forum from phone... If anybody can help out in this matter please do so
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -vandy-

P.s I can see that we can't see the chaska meter on opening the forum from phone... If anybody can help out in this matter please do so

You need to click show more in the top right corner... then you'll get it.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
I noticed that members are not mentioning Bepannaah show name in buzz articles. Even it is mentioned it should be spelled correctly.
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

I noticed that members are not mentioning Bepannaah show name in buzz articles. Even it is mentioned it should be spelled correctly.

Lemme add it to my.post
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Rather than opening new threads on same topic.Try to make the existing topics Pink. The color of the thread just before the name becomes pink when it gets 250+ views or 25+ replies or both. And the more the pink threads, the higher the ranking will be.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Bepannah followers are less when compared to Ye Un dino.
So add Bepannah to My forums.
VandyP thumbnail
guys... i hope everyone has added Bepannaah forum to my forums