Adiya will have wedding romance

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I guess as the company is all about events or something like that so they will organize weddings for other people and suffer seeing them as both of them have broken marriages which will make them worst and and this might be possible that they will fall in love at thAt period of time and will know that it's not a end in short everyone are cribing that it might be office romance but I feel its going to be a mixture of office and wedding romance theme . What do you think about this ?
Edited by Nickzy - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes i agree with u as adiya will turn wedding planners so it will bring lot of flashbacks 2 them about their marriage it will be painful but i hope they start throwing strong proof of betrayal of yash , as i m fedup of zoya's yash jaap
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Yes i agree with u as adiya will turn wedding planners so it will bring lot of flashbacks 2 them about their marriage it will be painful but i hope they start throwing strong proof of betrayal of yash , as i m fedup of zoya's yash jaap

I am waiting for that day, I want yash to exit from Zoya's Heart ASAP I am just fed up of Zoya's yash jaap and humari mohaabat hai yash and all that .
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Isn't it too early for romance ??
I don't think they will keep planning only weddings...
I want them to plan a beauty contest...And aditya drooling on the contestants...Zoya gets jealous and that sparks off the romance😆
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

Isn't it too early for romance ??

I don't think they will keep planning only weddings...
I want them to plan a beauty contest...And aditya drooling on the contestants...Zoya gets jealous and that sparks off the romance😆

Haha Vandy I like how your mind works.
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I would love to see Aditya falling first...lets see. We all want Zoya out of Yash lala land but its not so easy for any woman to come out of this so easily. Mostly men accept these kinds of stuff quicker and move on quicker as well.
Just imagine Zoya was living in a dream world with a husband who supposedly loved her and fulfilled her every wish. To get such a husband out of her heart is not an easy task given that none of the proofs provided till now is rock solid. They are only suspicious...so lets see what proof will make Zoya start suspecting Yash and how she deals with it.
But I think for the timebeing love wont be in the air
vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They could have fights initially while discussing the wedding plan.. If Zoya proposes Aditya rejects and vice versa.. And the clients could be the mediators who select the best of both.. Which will mean they will have to work together.. There will also be chances of "accidents" during the wedding where Adi might save Zoya if she trips over or Zoya nurses him if he gets his head banged on some pillar or hold him whe he falls down the ladder..
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right about them handling the wedding planning. And both will reminisce about their wedding.

They are not going to fall anytime soon. This wedding sequence will be aired in Aoril Week 3 I think. Because the episode that is going to be aired today was shot on 19th March when they both did an Instagram live on the first day (they were wearing same clothes).

So 2 weeks is way too soon for them to fall in love but there will definitely be nok-jhoks and takrar. So far the show has not done any cliche kind of scenes. Let;s see how gracefully they will make this wedding sequence different from the other shows.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well idk about romance

but we definitely could have accidental romance 😆