Posted: 6 years ago
Arjun mahi ka relationship hai hi nhi 2 accept kya karenge
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay. Here is my list:
People for-
Noor, Arjun, Adi's mom, Zo's mom- this is by default
Siddiqui - He will approve of Adi definitely more than Yash though before he gets to know him, there will be initial drama
Yash ki mata - Zo said one day she will give her blessings. This could be it after winning her heart or something

People against 😡 -
Mahi - Evil B*tch wont stand for Zo being happy
Pooja's mom - She may be neutral but could go over the dark side
Mr. Hooda- Prestige issues...widow, wife of a cheater who was cheating with their own cheater, muslim though i think he is not that cheap to give such a reason...dude looked forward thinking enough...too forward thinking actually

There will be more people in the family introduced later like a granny or someone who may have the last point about Zo instead of hooda. Mr .Hooda may not care in reality
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wife of a cheater who was cheating with their own cheater . Omg akhir mr hooda adi ke papa hai
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Adi care a damn what mr hooda thinks he will do what he feels like
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I feel senior hooda will support AdiYa
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

as i feel adiya relationship will not be accepted easily by people. i feel some people will be in favour of adiya relationship some will be against

people in favour
arjun
noor
zoya's mother
anjana

people against
harshvardhan hooda
wasim siddiqui
mahi

people neautral

yash's mother
sakshi pooja's mother

I agree but not sure about arjun coz of his love for pooja vhabi😕 sakshi too I m confused
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think in favour will be : Noor- Arjun- Anjana and Zoya's mom ( maybe )
And the rest will be against.
AdiYa starting a relationship and pro's and cons of this relationship will be more based on moral grounds of society.
Both their spouses had an EMA and now they ending up together...it will be more along the lines of : Log kya kahenge ??? Samaj kya kahenge...that type of thing. And than ofcourse with this comes parivaar ki izzat and that type of nonsense kind of stuff. And we should not forget that Zoya will be proven wrong already by her father if Yash indeed cheated. Plus she has a younger sister who needs to settle down as well, so the opinion of her in-laws might count as well...all these type of things may cause objection
This is what I feel abt it...ofcourse I can be wrong also, so lets see
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with all ur points

except i think pooja's mom will be in the for side...

and yash's mom will be in the against side
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Wife of a cheater who was cheating with their own cheater . Omg akhir mr hooda adi ke papa hai

Which is why I said they will introduce someone else into the family as a senior as Hooda in unlikely to be any concern to Adi and nor will Hooda actually do something like that because Zo too is from a well off family. They don't have a sister in the family but aisa hota nahi hai in TV shows. Cousin hi sahi koi toh aayegi. And a dadi is 100% sure to make an entry.
manny136 thumbnail
lets see
for i see noor, arjun coz they r the only sane people on the show, sorry adiya u guys r extreme but its good for ur love track lol
I can see the moms in favor but also be neutral too esp poojas mom although she seems to love adi she could feel bad about adi moving forward. Adis mom wants him happy but also worry so she could be both ways and zoyas mom i see most likely for.

As for against mr.hooda no doubt the guy has some big secrets and then his whole future chief justice post he won't like this scandal. Zoyas dad for sure if he didnt like a guy like yash who did things to please his wife etc and also his family how can he like adi the still kinda man child lol

now for the vamps
mahi it will depend on how it benefits her basically most likely against she is the negative person here, her mom we will see she ight not like zoya but she has a moral compass so lets see how zoya changes her feelings.

btw on a another tangent wonder how yash and pooja would have felt over adiya lol