Why is Adi hating zoya??That's a bit extreme..

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Why is he hating zoya??? he's not ready to give the situation a second thought unlike zoya who after seeing her dead husband's hand in the hand of another woman not ready to believe that her husband has betrayed her and that's infuriating adi. right???
He believed what he saw and he should because that's what it was, dead spouses holding each other's hand, if Adi is frustrated over the fact that zoya does not want to believe a man who actually snatched his wife even then he shouldn't be hating her, he should be reasonable and he's not and he's justified because no one in his family understands him and the fact that zoya loves her husband still is tormenting him, it's just two weeks so I am expecting that cvs will also show adi fighting his demons when it come to zoya and he feels sorry for her that his wife has too snatched her husband, love cannot happen ofcourse atleast for 100 episodes but at this stage I find hatred also a bit extreme, adi is tormented but so is zoya, also zoya's faith in her hubby still must have a base too as well as the fact that both yash and pooja were betraying their spouses, both questions are still un-answered.

Zoya is not foolish the way she confronts adi always shows the strength of her character but it is annoying to see her love still for her dead husband and after how she saw him holding another woman's hand so tightly in his death, why zoya still determined that yash didn't betray her want to know that, and it must be shown soon.

Regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both adi and zoya are extreme

adi is extreme when it comes to arriving at judgements...or conclusions...he saw the hands holding scene and it took him 1 second to jump to the conclusion that pooja cheated on him

whereas zoya is extreme when it comes to accepting the reality...here inspite of evidence like the customer photo of pooSh together etc, she refuses to even consider the possibility that yash might have cheated on her...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here we have two extreme characters😳
Zoya is so naive that she can't see how Mahi is manipulating her...and despite many evidences against Yash...she still doesn't have even the slightest of doubt on him😕
Adi on the other hand has already believed that his wife was a cheat and he is punishing a person who too has been wronged as he has been...and he is out to take revenge from her... too much really😳
I feel in these 2 weeks we have come to know that he hates her...now the story should move ahead to some extent atleast...atleast i wanna see some progress...i'm done with this cry baby Zoya and Angry young man Adi... 😛
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think the only way to convince Zoya tht Yash indeed has cheated is solid proof. Only then she will believe it and tht truth will break her ten times more thn it broke Adi. At least Aditya considers the possibility of possible cheating, Zoya isnt. She keeps holding on to her faith in Yash. Just imagine her breakdown when its proven tht the man she considered worth leaving her parents for, ultimately turned out just the way her father always predicted. And I am concerned tht she will either promise her father or herself not to repeat the same mistake, which will make it difficult for Aditya in future to convince her when her family will be against their rishta...
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Adi thought he'd have his first member in the lets hate our cheating spouses club but Zoya doesn't hate Yash and that bothers him greatly.

and why is Adi so up in her face? b/c he doesn't have anyone else to take it out on..and her not hating Yash just puts oil in that burning fire.

Adi doesn't have a good relationship with his parents and also has a strained relationship with his brother. The only people who were his go to when he was sad/angry/hurt and for whatever he felt were Pooja and her mom, and now b/c of pooja he's lost both of them too. Pooja we know why and her mom b/c somewhere they're both hurt and Pooja's mom feels guilty for her daughters actions.. if it was something else I'm sure she'd be the first person to knock some reason into his head. He cannot take his anger out with her completely b/c all the harsh words he has to say are about her daughter and if you noticed he always keeps his anger in check, its always controlled when he's with Pooja's mom.. but with zoya its like a trigger to let the dam flow.

honestly considering the character adi is.. the kind that doesn't forget a bad deed for the rest of his life.. its gonna take a long time before it simmers down.