I had started hating pooja's character

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I m sorry but i had started 2 dislike her character , firstly i hate those who ditch in frndship as i consider frndship is most purest form of relationship. The confrontation scene if adi & sakshi pooja's mother reflects how deeper adi had been hurt. Adi said when his father cheated his mother pooja was aware of his condition , she was aware he can tolerate anything but cant tolerate cheating, he said i want to do same 2 her what she did 2 me but d person who gave me pain is now not present in this world. its like pooja had scratched d wounds of adi which he got in past. People who tag adi as child i want 2 say adi is not a child he is playful , emotional , practical even mature , he had a successful job, adi never raised his voice on sakshi this show his maturity that he know d lady is not responsible 4 pooja's betrayal. Adi did question himself that do i know pooja or i never able 2 know her. I know currently adi is behaving annoyingly coz he is not getting his answers but i feel once he get his answers he will be back 2 normal. Pooja was never a frnd of Adi i guess , infact she would be making fun of adi in front of yash as i feel pooja was not in mood 2 leave adi as he was her bank or atm card , as we know yash is already bankrupt. I hope CVS dont justify pooja's betrayal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I m sorry but i had started 2 dislike her character , firstly i hate those who ditch in frndship as i consider frndship is most purest form of relationship. The confrontation scene if adi & sakshi pooja's mother reflects how deeper adi had been hurt. Adi said when his father cheated his mother pooja was aware of his condition , she was aware he can tolerate anything but cant tolerate cheating, he said i want to do same 2 her what she did 2 me but d person who gave me pain is now not present in this world. its like pooja had scratched d wounds of adi which he got in past. People who tag adi as child i want 2 say adi is not a child he is playful , emotional , practical even mature , he had a successful job, adi never raised his voice on sakshi this show his maturity that he know d lady is not responsible 4 pooja's betrayal. Adi did question himself that do i know pooja or i never able 2 know her. I know currently adi is behaving annoyingly coz he is not getting his answers but i feel once he get his answers he will be back 2 normal. Pooja was never a frnd of Adi i guess , infact she would be making fun of adi in front of yash as i feel pooja was not in mood 2 leave adi as he was her bank or atm card , as we know yash is already bankrupt. I hope CVS dont justify pooja's betrayal.

You are absolutely right, Pooja broke Adi's trust. She is a disgrace as a friend.
I also hope, cvs will not try to justify cheating.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont hate pooja...but i do wanna know her side of the story
Sure she cheated and cannot be justified, but i'd never judge someone without knowing the full story

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I surely want ti know what useless reason d lady had 4 affair, what were d secrets she had which cant be shared with her so called best frnd cum hubby.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't want to judge Pooja yet. Not when we don't know her side of the story. There will always be more to what meets the eyes. My heart goes out to Adi and I don't blame him for reacting the way he did but if you have been a friend to someone who has gone through the pain of betrayal, you will never do anything to put them through it again. At the same time I cannot believe Zoya's stupidity or naivety as some may like to call it. Even when the truth is staring her hard in the face, rather than think through it she looks for reasons to believe in her version of the truth. Not saying she should get temperamental like Adi but she needs to be practical. She is living in her own bubble and when it bursts I donno how it will impact everyone around her including herself. I hope she understands Mahi's true colors before its too late.
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
She seems very plastic to me
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't hate Pooja yet but surely she committed a big mistake and nothing can justify it... I would like to hear her side of the story and want to know her reasons for betrayal. Not justifying but may be she was practical and was feeling suffocated with over love/immaturity of Adi. May be she thought that marrying her best friend would be the best decision for her life but it dint turn out the way she wanted... and she felt trapped. She was scared of hurting him and hence hid her unhappiness and did the thing which hurted him the most... May be she knew that her leaving him might destroy him and thought cheating it would be best option...M repeating... M not justifying her actions but sometimes we think we can cover up our mistakes/crimes and not hurt the close ones while exactly happens later and with terrible consequences.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I have only one word 4 pooja & yash , its coward , who dont have guts 2 attack from front , whatever pooja or yash did was at d back of adi & zoya , they dont had guts 2 tell them about theur EMA. If pooja really cared 4 adi first of all she would had tried talking 2 adi , she should had came clean 2 adi about yash , yes adi would had broken but not this much as he is currently who knows adi himself had divorced her same goes 2 zoya she 2 herself would had freed yash if yash came clean 2 her
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
pooja and adi seem to be people of very different nature.. pooja might not have made fun of adi in front of yash but she surely had expressed irritation
and betrayal can never be justified