Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
hmm correct me if I'm wrong but dint Mr Hooda have an affair when Adi was 12 something and after that was when he met Pooja?

so even if a child was born he'd be 13 years younger than Adi which Yash is not.

but then that leaves the question of how many affairs did Mr Hooda have and which one did Adi find out. πŸ€”
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

At cremnation ground mr hooda & yash's mother & mahi were present , they would definately had seen each other. Mahi saying papa ke chale jane ke baad means after his death. Maybe some other secret i dont think yash is related 2 mr hooda. How silly it is pooja knowingly had affaur which yash when she knew he is step bro of adi , usse koi aur nhi mila

I am saying Pooja and Yash did not have an affair. They just developed a good bond like bhabhi-devar.

dear topic maker from which angle pooja yash equation look like good bond of bhabhi-devar.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That certainly makes for an interesting twist. Though I don't wanna judge Pooja yet, it makes me wonder what kind of relationship she had with Yash. If this theory is indeed true, I get why she helped Yash financially but that doesn't explain their close bond. Why would she paint his portraits if she only shared a formal bond with him? Why was she clutching his hand at the time of the accident? I understand them being together when the accident happened but if the person was nothing more than a mere acquaintance it doesn't explain why she would hold hands as that is certainly an intimate gesture, one u share with a good friend or a family.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if they not having an affair then i think pooja and yaah are brother and sister. u cnt be painting your brother in law. its kind of creepy
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that will be an interesting twist...nice ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They should make Zoya-Pooja half sisters as well.
Only papa Hooda having all fun is unfair. Even Papa Siddiqui deserves Rangeen Zindagi.

πŸ˜†
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣 In that case Adi will do a bomb blast.. πŸ˜†
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
this is an interesting predication if it happens to be so true
Indiyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yash cannot be Adi's Half brother.
Adi apne maa par gaya hai. And Arjun apne papa par. Talking just based on looks here. Naak naksh, skin tone and complexion.

Mahi apne maa par gayi hai. But Yash sanwala hai, to apni maa jaise to nahin hai.. so Yash ki papa should've been a little sanwala...Which Harshvardhan hooda is not...

Mera logic super silly hai par man na to padega... what say?

PS: Mujhe lagta hai, Zoya jaan apne papa par gayi hai, aur noor apne maa par... But dono, Zoya aur Noor apne papa se fair aur ammi se thode sanwale hai respectively...

#PEACE