My prediction: Yash-Aditya are half-brothers

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
We all know Mr. Huda cheated on his wife and had an affair. Who knows what that affair turned into? He may have had an affair with Yash's mother. Yash's father has never been mentioned so far (except Mahi saying papa ke chale jaane ke baad) and we know almost nothing about this guy.
Yash is Huda's son through the other woman. Pooja came to know about this and reached out to Yash and they made a strong relation. Since Aditya is so against his father's affair, she didn't want to let him know about his half-brother.

Yash may have similar reasons why he didn't reveal about Pooja to his own family.

Mr. Huda has some secrets related to their deaths. He may even be involved in their murders.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nobody's thought from that angle before 😆

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
At cremnation ground mr hooda & yash's mother & mahi were present , they would definately had seen each other. Mahi saying papa ke chale jane ke baad means after his death. Maybe some other secret i dont think yash is related 2 mr hooda. How silly it is pooja knowingly had affaur which yash when she knew he is step bro of adi , usse koi aur nhi mila
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaamica

We all know Mr. Huda cheated on his wife and had an affair. Who knows what that affair turned into? He may have had an affair with Yash's mother. Yash's father has never been mentioned so far (except Mahi saying papa ke chale jaane ke baad) and we know almost nothing about this guy.

Yash is Huda's son through the other woman. Pooja came to know about this and reached out to Yash and they made a strong relation. Since Aditya is so against his father's affair, she didn't want to let him know about his half-brother.

Yash may have similar reasons why he didn't reveal about Pooja to his own family.

Mr. Huda has some secrets related to their deaths. He may even be involved in their murders.

What do you guys think?

mr hooda has secrets but he is just thinking about his reputation.what will happen when media get to about pooja's affair thats why he don't want anyone to know about that night.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehehe. That's my exact prediction but I also added that Yash was having an affair with someone as Zo's faith is too blind and needs to be broken. But like it was pointed out by others above, they were both at the same cremation ground. So very less chance unless Colors decides they want to do a RK-Sultan type backstory.

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaamica

What do you guys think?

Even I think so ke aisa ho sakta hai... This will create more hatred in Aditya for his father & Yash & pave way for more drama.But then AdiYa toh devar-bhabi ban jayenge aur phir Mahi ka koi chance nahin rahega... Khair humein toh Adiya milne chahia jaise bhi ho... Most importantly this track would be interesting to watch...
Edited by FaizaAndalibC - 6 years ago
anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

At cremnation ground mr hooda & yash's mother & mahi were present , they would definately had seen each other. Mahi saying papa ke chale jane ke baad means after his death. Maybe some other secret i dont think yash is related 2 mr hooda. How silly it is pooja knowingly had affaur which yash when she knew he is step bro of adi , usse koi aur nhi mila

I am saying Pooja and Yash did not have an affair. They just developed a good bond like bhabhi-devar.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja yash definately had affair which had been confirmed by ddirector & leads of d show
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That makes Mahi half sister of Aditya.
I was expecting a love triangle Zoya-Adi-Mahi once all of them come out of sadma.

😆

eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont think a love triangle btwn Adi-Zoya and Mahi is going to work, coz Adi despises everything and everyone related to Yash. So Mahi will not even hv 2% chance with Adi.
I think a love triangle btwn Arjun- Noor and Mahi seems more possible.

Also I do not think tht Adi and Yash are half brothers, otherwise how come Yash mom did not react on senior Hooda being there at the same cremation ground as them...at least some recognition or shock should hv been there...