Originally posted by: sweetylina

Sach sach bolo aap..
Aap ne woh pregnancy drama dekha?πŸ₯±
Telecast ke time dekha tha..Uske baad never ever I have tried watching..πŸ˜•
Your fav episode/scene?😳

Thank God yeh khatam hua..πŸ˜ƒ
Now some more things to watch too.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah watched it πŸ˜†
Actually my favourite scene was when Kabeer and Nats spend whole night outside the college I like that scene..
The way Kabeer support her.. she was not pregnant but still I love the way he support her..

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
From the sets..

This Scene πŸ’”

Precap πŸ’”

Word Count: 1

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok may be you all r happy is sameer back to Abd ..but i m not ...i m super upset and dissapointed coz again Sameer become orphan again🀒 vishkha send him alone? She feels he is not happy in Delhi so send him abd 🀬 bas ho gya ma ka farz pura ?? She dont care abt his study, akela kaisa rahega and rn he is so much in pain but usko akela chod dia. no offense to anyone but feels like there is no imp pf sameer's family only Aggarwals family is imp. Can u pls tell what the need to show Sameer's is emotional mess rn and his mom leave him alone in state.πŸ˜• sameer dont deserves his family? Wo akela kyu rahe hamesha??? 🀬

I m so frustrated to see the way makers show sameer and his family.

P.s.-saw on twitter and same question comes to my mind when i saw thw promo...why is sameer is not part of the promo??? Even saw sony tweet ..they dont even mentioned sameer name...kya wahi imp bachi h sameer ki chtr ki??

Sry fr my rent guys ..nthing against to anyone bas wants to shared my pov.
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Upcoming 😭

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Ok may be you all r happy is sameer back to Abd ..but i m not ...i m super upset and dissapointed coz again Sameer become orphan again🀒 vishkha send him alone? She feels he is not happy in Delhi so send him abd 🀬 bas ho gya ma ka farz pura ?? She dont care abt his study, akela kaisa rahega and rn he is so much in pain but usko akela chod dia. no offense to anyone but feels like there is no imp pf sameer's family only Aggarwals family is imp. Can u pls tell what the need to show Sameer's is emotional mess rn and his mom leave him alone in state.πŸ˜• sameer dont deserves his family? Wo akela kyu rahe hamesha??? 🀬

I m so frustrated to see the way makers show sameer and his family.

P.s.-saw on twitter and same question comes to my mind when i saw thw promo...why is sameer is not part of the promo??? Even saw sony tweet ..they dont even mentioned sameer name...kya wahi imp bachi h sameer ki chtr ki??

Sry fr my rent guys ..nthing against to anyone bas wants to shared my pov.

Abhi don't be sorry what u wrote I too wanted to wrote same thing but stopped
I'm very much disappointed with the latest promo without Sam it's hurts πŸ’”

And same here Abhi I was happy that at least Vishakha will join him in Ahemdabad but after seeing spoiler video I'm disappointed She send him all alone how can a mother do this I'm confused πŸ˜•

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Khushboo...

Abhi don't be sorry what u wrote I too wanted to wrote same thing but stopped
I'm very much disappointed with the latest promo without Sam it's hurts πŸ’”

And same here Abhi I was happy that at least Vishakha will join him in Ahemdabad but after seeing spoiler video I'm disappointed She send him all alone how can a mother do this I'm confused πŸ˜•

Feels like Naina and uske dost hi jaane wale h clg sameer nhi ...even in the schl board if u noticed they wrote sameer name side m..and naina name in d middle .tell me the reason why??akeli naina is the lead kya? Its also promo part...is better to sameer ka naam mention hi nhi karte ..is shit treatment s to better hota 🀒 sare torture, sare pain, sare blame, sare punishment and sare insult and humilition to sameer k liye aur leap promo s usko hi out kar dia ...i cant tell u how much i m hurt to see the 😭

And abt family as a said they used sameer same goes to his family ..jab tak man aaya dekhaye otherwise hata de...ek hi family imp h..usko hi do full screen space🀒 makers n sameer ki study ka bhi majak banaya hua h...ek ki study ki itne imp dosre ki bilkul nhi Naina k sath full family jo uska dhyaan rakhe i meant khane peene ka, basic cheezo ka but Sameer k sath koi nhi...what kind of treatment is this?? Kya Sameer and Uski Family itne bhi imp nhi h unko thoda bahut screen space dekar show m continue rakh sakte??😭 how badly i want to see Sameer-deepika, sameer-Rohan bond espclly πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­first time feels like quit the show

P.s.- phale wale vishkha and ab ki vishkha m diff kya bacha ?? Phale wale vish bhi Sameer ko akela chod dete thi when he needs her most ab ki vish n Sameer ko akela chod dia.🀒 is relation growth ka kya faiyda?

Sry m bahut upset hu to kuch jayda hi nonsense sound kar rahi hu🀒 again i m.saying nthing against to anyone bas dono hi lead h to alag alag treatment kyu h sry if i m.hurt anyone
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago