Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Khushboo...

Yes that's true he is living Sam character and that's the reason we too can feel his every emotions with him. 💔

Hope he makes us smile again soon..😳
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looking Good in Red T-shirt ❤️
Credit-:Insta

He looks good in all the colours..
Dil le lo❤️
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sweety OK now I got it who is Shaurya his big Bro 😆

Hmm I'm impressed with his character..
Such a complicated character..

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sry guys i m not active on AT coz i m damn upset coz of outgoing track ..not able to see Sameer in such pain ...its hurting me like hell ...and now this unlucky crap shit 🤢 my kiddo pore tarha tot gya h 😭 and precap killed me like hell 😭 is chakkar m mainr Randeep ki taraf bhi nhi ki how he was slaying with his acting ...👏 what a acting graph ...i m so happy everyone praising him ...i m.so proud of him...ladka deserves all the apprication 👏

AND

Why everyone saying Sameer is emotional weak...just look at his life and still he is fighting with his all emo all alone..ppl compared him with Naina but first of all Naina life easy infront of Sameer and she hv her Family her chacha-chachi to hold her tight always but here Sameer is all alone still he is fighting ..he has facing so hard truth of life in such young age...his life is totally mess But Now i m happy Atleast he hv some apane who stand with him and trust him...and i know ppl say M-P and naina h uski family. but fact is khud ki Family ka place koi nhi lay sakta..that sukoon on Sameer face when Rohan called "bhai h mera" and support him and when deepika added him in her family pic ..and the little support jo somani n dia and Most imp his mon trust on him...is Sabne sameer ko jo khusi de h wo sayad M-P ya Naina k sath hone s bhi nhi milte...becoz family ka place koi nhi lay sakta h...and now i wants Sameer will be back with his family and phir uski family k sath,M-P bhai jaise dost and Naina uski hone life partner sab sath hoge.
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Sry guys i m not active on AT coz i m damn upset coz of outgoing track ..not able to see Sameer in such pain ...its hurting me like hell ...and now this unlucky crap shit 🤢 my kiddo pore tarha tot gya h 😭 and precap killed me like hell 😭 is chakkar m mainr Randeep ki taraf bhi nhi ki how he was slaying with his acting ...👏 what a acting graph ...i m so happy everyone praising him ...i m.so proud of him...ladka deserves all the apprication 👏

AND

Why everyone saying Sameer is emotional weak...just look at his life and still he is fighting with his all emo all alone..ppl compared him with Naina but first of all Naina life easy infront of Sameer and she hv her Family her chacha-chachi to hold her tight always but here Sameer is all alone still he is fighting ..he has facing so hard truth of life in such young age...his life is totally mess But Now i m happy Atleast he hv some apane who stand with him and trust him...and i know ppl say M-P and naina h uski family. but fact is khud ki Family ka place koi nhi lay sakta..that sukoon on Sameer face when Rohan called "bhai h mera" and support him and when deepika added him in her family pic ..and the little support jo somani n dia and Most imp his mon trust on him...is Sabne sameer ko jo khusi de h wo sayad M-P ya Naina k sath hone s bhi nhi milte...becoz family ka place koi nhi lay sakta h...and now i wants Sameer will be back with his family and phir uski family k sath,M-P bhai jaise dost and Naina uski hone life partner sab sath hoge.

Abhi really I'm missing u here glad at least u posted something today 🤗

Me too very very happy he deserves every bit of appreciation 👏

And what u wrote about Sam I'm agree with u just look at his childhood he has no one who can give him emotional support and in other side Naina has Chacha-chachi and Preeti who support her give her emotional support..

But still he is trying to be strong but how much we can control when our life is crashing down badly in seconds..

Now in Delhi he has a brother ,a sister and a Mother whom he can call his Family..
Apni Family hona ek alag hi baat hoti hai no matter what..noone can take place of our own family..
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Sweety OK now I got it who is Shaurya his big Bro 😆

Finally..BTW Shaurya is the lead..
Both the bros are handsome na...😉
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm I'm impressed with his character..
Such a complicated character..

His character was good and had potential..
But u know they just screwed up everything as a whole..
Initial episodes are good..
TV Actors : When The Dashing Men Looking Their Debonair ROYAL Best PHOTO FEATURE
New Article About Randeep Look..