Posted: 6 years ago
Omg my Deep is looking
**Putting Kaala teeka to his smile**
sweetylina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@khushboo

i want the same now..i want separate segments...no more couple segment ...the site commented again said said " we know many couples who r not even ready gives bites together and they both r very sweet r ready to gives the IVs together ..but u know this fandom do t deserve this now...some ppl r behaving like they r parent of Deep and wants to teach him what he shud he do or shuld'nt 🤢 poking nose in others life and calls themselves mature...Celebs is not human na..they cant behave like normal human...Anyways if u hv really problem with him so just ignore him and just focus on your fav ..why bashed him falatu main...he ws shooted at the last moment and covered everything in a day..promos,segment and whole shooting...kitna stressfully raha hoga us k liye can u imgaine.

But u know what Jab they cant get AshDeep Segment na tab bhi Deep ko hi blame karege ki he is rude and arrogant ..pata nhi khud ko kya samjhta..Ashi k sath Interview nhi deta...anyways.

Thankgod he is busy in his bro shadi an no time to come on SMS but i hope glitz wale na bata de.😒

I seriously want them to give interviews together.That is the only way to prove that there is no such stupidity between them.But down the way I feel ki haters gonna hate.They don't need reasons to blame Randeep.But still I hope that he doesn't take all this to heart and just be himself.
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@khushboo

i want the same now..i want separate segments...no more couple segment ...the site commented again said said " we know many couples who r not even ready gives bites together and they both r very sweet r ready to gives the IVs together ..but u know this fandom do t deserve this now...some ppl r behaving like they r parent of Deep and wants to teach him what he shud he do or shuld'nt 🤢 poking nose in others life and calls themselves mature...Celebs is not human na..they cant behave like normal human...Anyways if u hv really problem with him so just ignore him and just focus on your fav ..why bashed him falatu main...he ws shooted last moment tak and covered everything in a day..promos,segment and whole shooting...kitna stressfully raha hoga us k liye can u imgaine.

But u know what Jab they cant get AshDeep Segment na tab bhi Deep ko hi blame karege ki he is rude and arrogant ..pata nhi khud ko kya samjhta..Ashi k sath Interview nhi deta...anyways.

Thankgod he is busy in his bro shadi an no time to come on SMS but i hope glitz wale na bata de.😒

I know Abhi my mood was very bad after seeing all this
Thanks to God Deep is busy for his Bro wedding I hope and pray he keeps him away from SNS.

And u r right if they don't give iv together still they will blame Deep only.🤢

But right now I just want Deep keep himself away from all this bas..
Deep is glowing in this Kurta
What a beautiful floral traditional designer Kurta
Another video from Mrinal bhai sangeet..
Deep dancing with kid ❤️

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bhs9TXOnApl/
This scene made my cry..
He really missed his nanu 😭

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Khushboo...

This scene made my cry..
He really missed his nanu 😭

This was really emotional.. I too felt his pain with him... brilliant he was👏

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Yes Deep was brilliant in this scene I watched 10 times yesterday episode and still whenever this scene came my eyes get moist everytime..
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Poor Sam he is missing nanu 😭
More pics from Sangeet celebrations..