Looking so good in Blue t-shirt

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
drool worthy

--Royal-- thumbnail
Why cvs ruined Sameer's chtr faltu me...kuch bhi to nhi kia sameer ne...No Eye teasing(not shown), No cigarette(not shown in epis) ,No drinking (not shown) He turned his Face when movie played and not even once looked at TV and felt uncomfortable in video shop and now m damn sure wo magazines bhi sameer n nhi pade hoge ..he just cleaned the room ...he only part of the Lafanga gang ..bina kuch kare chtr ka kachara played card and fighting these two things he actually did...its looks like free m image ka kachara hona
Chappals and dande se hoga somanis ka swagat πŸ˜†

....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Why cvs ruined Sameer's chtr faltu me...kuch bhi to nhi kia sameer ne...No Eye teasing(not shown), No cigarette(not shown in epis) ,No drinking (not shown) He turned his Face when movie played and not even once looked at TV and felt uncomfortable in video shop and now m damn sure wo magazines bhi sameer n nhi pade hoge ..he just cleaned the room ...he only part of the Lafanga gang ..bina kuch kare chtr ka kachara played card and fighting these two things he actually did...its looks like free m image ka kachara hona

Chappals and dande se hoga somanis ka swagat πŸ˜†

Abhi it's like "khaaya piya kuch nhi, glass todha barah aana " 🀣(it's a phrase ) suited on Sam perfectly πŸ˜†
Edited by ....Khushboo... - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Srslly khushboo its like Khaya piya kuch bhi glass toda 12aanaπŸ€ͺ 🀣

Btw Interview ka kya haal kar dia hai πŸ˜† Randeep shipping s jitna darr raha aur ek bhi moka nhi dena chahta ki koi galat hint jaye utne hi shipping bad rahi h πŸ˜† bachara har jagaha s phas jaata h...actually they both r very young ..and rumours is not good for the actors .so Randeep is become exta careful here ..which is good...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Srslly khushboo its like Khaya piya kuch bhi glass toda 12aanaπŸ€ͺ 🀣

Btw Interview ka kya haal kar dia hai πŸ˜† Randeep shipping s jitna darr raha aur ek bhi moka nhi dena chahta ki koi galat hint jaye utne hi shipping bad rahi h πŸ˜† bachara har jagaha s phas jaata h...actually they both r very young ..and rumours is not good for the actors .so Randeep is become exta careful here ..which is good...πŸ˜›

Abhi I can understand why he is doing that and why only wants to focused on his work..
Coz u toh know howz our media.. he just want that media recognise only his work and not other things.. right now he just started his carrier so he just want to focus on his work only and I can completely understand his pov and respect it too.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Khushboo...

Looking so good in Blue t-shirt

he really looked cute in this blue t-shirtπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the capsπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi I can understand why he is doing that and why only wants to focused on his work..
Coz u toh know howz our media.. he just want that media recognise only his work and not other things.. right now he just started his carrier so he just want to focus on his work only and I can completely understand his pov and respect it too.

Exactly yaar πŸ˜‰
Instead of poking in their personal life we must focus on SamAina😳
Sameer Naina Ko dono portrait kar rahe hai obviously their bonding will be good in off screen.

Vo log apna kaam kar rahe hai hume entertain kar ke or logo ko ko SamAina se jayada unki personal life ke bare me janna hai
Ship SamAina because of whom we get a cute paring.
Wao Glitz vision had to comment so that ppl stop bashing Deep great going shippers πŸ‘

FROM now on I don't want any joint iv of both that's it..
Enough is enough and it's still going on everywhere..

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wao Glitz vision had to comment so that ppl stop bashing Deep great going shippers πŸ‘

FROM now on I don't want any joint iv of both that's it..
Enough is enough and it's still going on everywhere..

Wait khushboo I didn't get it what happened ?