Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V4o9

I hope this week Zo should start seeing proof of Yash's truth but drama dont work that way.

This week prediction 😉:
1. We will see her handling business in a clumsy, laughable way and Adi trying to sabotage her.
2. We have not got too many teasers after I Own U promo so am thinking we will be stuck with office fights for a while.
3. Shady business will still continue with both fathers.
4. More flashbacks on how awesome Yash is. We will see contrasting flashbacks with Pooja on hiding things from Adi. We as the audience are needed to connect the parallel flashbacks
5. Mahi plotting stuff
6. Saas-bahu at least 10 min drama
7. And of course at least 2 more AdiYa foreshadowing scenes
8. Oh, and at least 1 police station scene on how secret case is proceeding

I would love to see if these comes true.

Wow.
So precise!😆
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think it'll be a classic story of hate unknowingly turning into love, they won't even realize when nafrat turned into mohabbat!
It'll be like, Aditya would love to torture Zoya but if someone else will bother her, he'll destroy them.
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I think it'll be a classic story of hate unknowingly turning into love, they won't even realize when nafrat turned into mohabbat!

It'll be like, Aditya would love to torture Zoya but if someone else will bother her, he'll destroy them.

And that'll be a treat to watch. Even though we've seen it a thousand times over.
But well come on, HarJen definitely have us glued to our couches!😆