Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey forum waasi!
Good morning!πŸ˜ƒ

Kaise ho aap sab?

Finally Monday aa gaya! Yaaay!

Waise to kill time till 9 pm kuch baatein kar le?

How do you predict that the story will proceed from this situation of "main tumhara malik hoon" and "safaai...matlab tabahi" and will reach the point of love?

Kya koi ideas hai aap logo ki?

I have one funny idea.
Ki Mahi will start liking Adi and she'll make advances. But that'll help AdiYa realise that they've grown close during the investigation of the Pooja Yash mystery and they love each other. And tadaaa love story chalooo.

So aap bhi aiye, apni imagination ko douraiye aur humein batiye ki kya ho sakta hai!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mishti_94 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aur kya ya to office romance😑
Or if makers are bepanah maherban on us you will get to see something different.which i was thinking first they will fall in love then it will be a fight of zoya and adi against their families and society.n abbu will feel the 3rd rejection from zoya this time for adi
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mishti πŸ˜›
yaa finally monday is here πŸ˜†

excited to see adi in office boss mode...and arjun going to investigate pooja's case, he'll meet noor...

Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ERA.

Aur kya ya to office romance😑

Or if makers are bepanah maherban on us you will get to see something different.which i was thinking first they will fall in love then it will be a fight of zoya and adi against their families and society.n abbu will feel the 3rd rejection from zoya this time for adi

So you oppose the office romance?
Aapka idea bhi achha hai!πŸ˜ƒ
Mishti_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Hey mishti πŸ˜›
yaa finally monday is here πŸ˜†

excited to see adi in office boss mode...and arjun going to investigate pooja's case, he'll meet noor...

Haan.
I'm toh super excited! πŸ˜†
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

So you oppose the office romance?
Aapka idea bhi achha hai!πŸ˜ƒ

no but isn't it what is happening in a love story for ages. N i want something different to happen
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
To start a romance btwn AdiYa, Zoya should get solid proof first tht Yash has indeed cheated on her, otherwise no chances. Coz she is still faithful to Yash which is making Adi pissed in the first place.
I just dont want to see Aditya torturing Zoya , becoz he has no reason to at all. I hope him becoming the boss is just to prove to Zoya tht Yash indeed has cheated.
And then both will have to overcome this tragedy, learn from their mistakes before they can move on with their lives ...together or separately
And I am thinking tht Adi might fall in love first...for Zoya it will take more time to overcome the shock and blow of Yash cheating
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its time for meetings, closeness and new complicated relationships to crop up...
Arjun will meet Noor in Mussorie and both will develop some kind of friendship to start with.. where will it take both of them remains to be seen

While here in Mumbai, Mahi will plot to side with Adi just to torture Zoya and make the business fail.. Mahi may develop feelings for Adi - either genuinely or if she sees Adi falling for Zoya (just to keep him away from Z)... In all our TV shows... we have two female characters opposite the male lead... (or sometimes two male characters opposite the female lead).. hence Adi with Z & M πŸ˜†
Edited by HitchHiker_ - 6 years ago
731627 thumbnail
revenge from Aditya and struggling from Maya to get company back
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pehele to Zoya ko Yash ko bhulana padhega. Fir woh Aditya ko Pyar kar payega. About mahi then I think she won't fall for adi but surely she gonna be Villain when AdiYa gonna develop feelings for each other.