i don't want yash to be a cheater

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
thoroughly loving adi and zoya. bt i have to say that i also love zoya and yash together. i just feel like in his scenes u could see he was in love with zoya. i feel like he did not tell her his problems coz he did not want to worry or seem like a good for nothing and prove to her dad that he was not worthy of her.

he seems to have treated her like a doll who he humored. not the way one should treat their partner bt i dnt want him to have cheated on her.

i hope pooja was stalking him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda hope he did.
Zoya needs to wake up, life may be a bed of roses, but those roses have thorns and Zoya has lived to long pretending her life is perfect when it isnt.

Her father hates her husband and barely talks to her, every bad thing Yash has done shes took on the chin and made the assumption that he has done the opposite

The ring she found wasnt her size, she didnt think, instead she blamed herself for loosing weight
She claims Yash realises she wants to stay home so he goes away for 3 days to work rather than asking her to move away when its ovbious Yash leaves to handle the other kind of business

She has been fooled one to many times and still tries to reason his actions, shes lived her life with both eyes shut for to long

But, in a perfect world Yash would never cheat on Zoya , but I honestly think he felt suffocated by her

Just my opinion :)
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think yash n pooja loves zoya n adi.n i also believe that yash n pooja were having an affair😕
May be yash was guilty for cheating on zoya thats why he had named all his property on zoya's name bcoz of guilt.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want both to be cheaters 😆 bcz if not, adi and zoya can never move on and have a story of their own
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am sure they both are cheaters... Its written in his face
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ERA.

I think yash n pooja loves zoya n adi.n i also believe that yash n pooja were having an affair😕

May be yash was guilty for cheating on zoya thats why he had named all his property on zoya's name bcoz of guilt.

Its not the guilt... But a well thought plan...
His company is filed fir bankruptcy... He planned and put everything in Zoya's name...
He knew if anything happened to him... The bank's would mortgage his property and recover their loans...
If everything was in Zoya's name .. her father would never allow her house to be mortgaged and will give the money to the banks on his behalf...

He also knew how soft hearted zoya was...So he made sure the mumbai house was in her name too...And she would never desert his mom and sis...

Yash... Played a well planned game😆

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There are questions in my mind... and there are only two theories.
1) Yash is innocent and framed by Papa Siddiqui and Pooja is innocent framed by Justice

OR

1) Yash was a true khiladi... he married Z for money. He hoped that in sometime Z's parents will accept him and get liberal with him. But when nothing came from her, he started an EMA with Pooja.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Yash cheated, not for any nefarious reason but for incompatibility issues. There is a lot of sign that he does not trouble her with hardships in his life that means he does not consider her an equal.
Zo lives in a fluffy teddy bear world and though she may learn bit by bit about business and stuff with time, she needs a serious jolt on reality. She lives in Mumbai now and there is cut throat competition in big cities even on day to day life. It will be harsh but she will get through.