Pooja yash affair reality ??

Poll

Was pooja yash really cheating their spouses ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Plz give ur views why u feel they definately had affair , no its just misunderstanding.

I vote 4 yes 4 sure pooja yash had affair. Right from start thry give a slight hint that pooja yash r not happy with their partners
Pooja:-
When adi said about jhoot & fareb thing thou she was having her back towards adi but she was highly embarrassed & nervous
When adi was trying 2 get romantic with her , she was avoiding him
When adi said no one can luv u more than me , any wife would be happy hearing this but pooja was not.
She shared adi & her moments with yash , mean she told adi thwt she only paints 4 him but it turn out she had made many sketches of yash.

Yash :-
Guy never tried 2 unite his family
Never shared his probs with zoya
When zoya found d ring , yash face look like chori pakri gayi
Affair thing will hurt zoya & adi but it will help them 2 learn that somewhere they 2 r responsible 4 their spouses's betrayal, develop as a character.
Adi is irritating currently but his prob is he knew pooja yash affair is true but why , he is not getting answer why pooja betrayed him when she knew it will hurt him hardest & he should learn from his mistakes
Affair thing turning out true will be a zolt 4 zoya 2 comeout of her delusional world see reality , learn from ur mistake. If affair thing turnout false it will worsen d situation 4 zoya ciz d lady will keep living in her delusional world never learn from her mistake

Bepannaah is diff serial where person having EMA is not negative person

Ur views plz
I
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well i would want to see a affair and why the two were not happy with their relationship
plus then how aditya and zoya will handle themselves
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If yash and pooja have affair then adi and zoya can't fall in love with each other,they feel guilty .Their family don't accept adi and zoya relationship.
But yash and pooja are cheaters, they don't love their spouses.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think they had an affair.. Acc to the show so far, the possible reasons of affair are :-

Pooja loved Moon.. Adi loved resort..😳

Yash secretly desired for a sophisticated, nicely wrapped gift.. Zoya showed him her pottery skills.. 😛

Pooja loved to paint.. Adi used to yawn..😵

Yash was doing dhin ka chika from hills to plains.. Zoya though he is a hard working businessman..🥳

Pooja and Yash married to have spouses.. They ended up having a kid each.. 😆

Abhi tak toh itne hi reasons pata chale hain.. Probably more will get added in the episodes to come.. 😆

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is a reason they have left it on us audience to decide.
Otherwise it was not so hard to give 2-3 dialogues to them before their death and make it clear that there was an affair without any doubt.

Waise, I don't mind if they were having Extra Marital affair, it was clear from very first promo that infidelity is base of story, but the way Adi remains butthurt and riled up all the time thinking about it, I want that affair thing to turn out fake. I want to see his face the day when it's out that there was no affair at all. 😆
Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They were cheating with their partners, period.

Cheating doesn't only mean to have sex outside marriage or have a relation only. If you give your time of your partner, right of your partner to anyone else without their knowledge - that is cheating. Both Yash and Puja was doing so, they were having a second life, be it friendship only . Point is they hid it from their partners.

And if they were having EMA and if they show Adi and Zoya were also guilty or have their own reasons - I don't want to justify EMA, no, never. You are in a civilized Society and you always have an option of divorce. If they wish to justify EMA of Puja and Yash - I will stop watching.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shopnila

They were cheating with their partners, period.

Cheating doesn't only mean to have sex outside marriage or have a relation only. If you give your time of your partner, right of your partner to anyone else without their knowledge - that is cheating. Both Yash and Puja was doing so, they were having a second life, be it friendship only . Point is they hid it from their partners.

And if they were having EMA and if they show Adi and Zoya were also guilty or have their own reasons - I don't want to justify EMA, no, never. You are in a civilized Society and you always have an option of divorce. If they wish to justify EMA of Puja and Yash - I will stop watching.

Agree! Affairs and infidelity is not always physical or sexual. It can be emotional too. These two may have been sleeping together and even if they were not they were involved in a relationship which they hid from their spouses.

Their relationship, be it friendship or more, did not involve their spouses in any way. Being friends with someone without your spouse being their friend is fine. But usually your spouse knows about them. They are not a secret or a mystery to them. If they are, then that is an issue. Why are you not letting your partner know about this person? What are you hiding?

I think it's quite possible there was an affair, or a very close bond which they didn't want their spouses to know about. They had their own little "life and time" together. They clearly meant a lot to each other. That ring was for Pooja not Zoya. Pooja lied she was going to Chennai but went to Deheradun.

Yash never told Zoya what was happening in his business. But clearly Pooja knew coz she got money from Adi to invest in Yash's business. What I don't understand is if they were both unhappy or "dis-satisfied" with their lives with their partners, why not make a clean break? Like why not ask for a divorce? Did they both think that Aditya and Zoya are so emotionally dependent on each of them they will have a breakdown? Well it happened anyway? They died together and left them to pick up the pieces of the mess. Why continue this charade? Or was this meeting to discuss how they were going to "Break" the news to their respective spouses and face the backlash?

I hope they both at least intended to end things with Adi and Zoya and not string them along for even longer. What I hate about the cheating part is how you break someone's trust and how you betray them. It's a terrible thing to do to someone who loves and trusts you. Shows your character usually. I know not every cheater is a cheapster, but unfortunately if you continue down that path you end up becoming one. Just leave your partner and be honest! At least then you can get some redemption. Don't live two lives! That is not fair.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
farnaz22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There were far too many clues showing that yash nd pooja were more than frnds.i vl point out a few.
The ring.
The guilt on poojas face when adi was comfronting her about secrets.
The police and the hospital staff talking about yash nd pooja being seen together everwhere.
Pooja lying about going to chennai.
Ofcourse holding hands while dying(though personally i dont think that means that they were having an affair .coz u can hold hands when u r frightened to death)
The photograph in the supermarket.
Yashs potrait in his office painted by pooja.
Rs 5 crore given to yash by pooja without adis knowledge.
Well i may have missed a few points.but later in the story i dont want the cvs to justify all these points of them being together just as friends.because u dont lie to ur husband coz of a friend.she lied because yash was something more than a friend.but mayb yash and pooja were guilty because they felt bad for their spouses so the day of the accident they were meeting for the last time to break up.just my thought.do share your views
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First of all zoya & adi r not child , their respective partners themselves not trusted them with their probs god knows why they married them. If adi & zoya would had some probs in their married life they would had shared or discuss with pooja & yash or they should also go have EMA with other person. Adi is not kid , ya he is emotional , playful but i m sure he would be serious also& he was working successfuly, currently adi is angry coz he is not getting his answers that why pooja knowingly hurted him once he will get answers he will be back 2 normal same way zoya is also not a child , yes she lead a sheltered life but she now who is protecting her no one she herself is dealing with her pain.pooja tash both r loosers & coward , hope CVS dont justice their EMA.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago