Poll

What do you think is the mystery behind the Pooja Yash incident

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know it is super early to predict but for fun vote for what do you think went down that night of the incident.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have a diff opinion.

I think they had an affair

and it is a mixture of harshvardhan hooda and wasim siddqui to take them out...

papa hooda is definitely involved as he thought to himself no one should find out the truth abt that night and is trying to suppress the case...

as for wasim, he is also suspect as he said "now yash wont pick up my call" and his car had a dent and he was fishy about it.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

I have a diff opinion.

I think they had an affair

and it is a mixture of harshvardhan hooda and wasim siddqui to take them out...

papa hooda is definitely involved as he thought to himself no one should find out the truth abt that night and is trying to suppress the case...

as for wasim, he is also suspect as he said "now yash wont pick up my call" and his car had a dent and he was fishy about it.

Yeah and wasim burning the trading account ke statements
There is something fishy
The real shocker will be if someone other than wasim/ harsh is the mastermind. Like Pooja 's mom maybe. Maybe she got to know about Pooja's affair and shit went down
Idk. Something ekdum alag. Mazza aayega. Though it is highly unlikely that she will be the mastermind
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Somehow I feel option 2
They had no affair and had been killed...masree minds could be either of Adi zoya or both
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1001% affair ia there coz without yash pooja affair story is baseless, wasim siddiqui is not involved in accident case . affair us confirm by director & lead themselves
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You need to have an option here that says 'Did have an affair, and murdered for mysterious reasons'
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

You need to have an option here that says 'Did have an affair, and murdered for mysterious reasons'

Yeah that option just came to my mind. I was thinking of it when I was writing "whole draama set up by some other mastermind" but then the topic nikal gaya dimaag se.
Anyway thanks for pointing it out.

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah and wasim burning the trading account ke statements
There is something fishy
The real shocker will be if someone other than wasim/ harsh is the mastermind. Like Pooja 's mom maybe. Maybe she got to know about Pooja's affair and shit went down
Idk. Something ekdum alag. Mazza aayega. Though it is highly unlikely that she will be the mastermind

Yeah mazza ayega but less likely...either papa hooda or abbujaan or both 😆
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
on one side i think its papa hoodie and papa siddu who had shaken hands and killed pooja yash for their respective benefits
but on other hand i doubt papa hoodie killing pooja bcz he said he is going to become chief minister soon and such act is risky for him unless pooja is an obstacle
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote is for neither of the above... 🤔I think they had an affair but the master maim behind the accident is Harshvardan Hooda. He did it to save his reputation... 🤓